I understand now!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruben68th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Riot, you guys are geniuses. I see why you nerfed Twisted Fate and Pantheon. I forgive you completely and looking foward to playing the new map.

Pandaris

08-04-2011

Hu ? /first ?

Ruben68th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

/second. Oh wai-

HeyItsMeh

08-04-2011

/third Oh wai-
owait i am third.

MajesticRaven

08-04-2011

The Stealth Champion Re-Work could have also been done to prevent unbalancing during captures (As in, they can just stand at the point and capture it without resistance and be like TROLOLOL)

Talarien

08-04-2011

It does make a lot of sense.

Ruben68th

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
The Stealth Champion Re-Work could have also been done to prevent unbalancing during captures (As in, they can just stand at the point and capture it without resistance and be like TROLOLOL)
Good point, but they could have made the capture point reveal invisible units as well.

MajesticRaven

08-04-2011

Well that would cause problems for potential ambush and fighting on those zones. Stealth Champions wouldn't be able to sneak attack or whatever.

Ruben68th

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Well that would cause problems for potential ambush and fighting on those zones. Stealth Champions wouldn't be able to sneak attack or whatever.
Guess that is true. I am just SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT THE MAPS!!!!!!