Eve is useful again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munzta1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

she can just go stealth in the middle of the map, acting as a ward

HeyItsMeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

You can't see wards, you can see eve once you get close (after remake)
Tbh i'd find her much more useful going to the remote marker thing and capturing it with nobody around, going through the non-FoW areas easily.

Linkkie3

08-04-2011

Still not completly happy with the stealth-remake, looks to me like it'll be hell for walking through jungle, and then suddenly stand face-to-face to a big, painful looking sword wielded by a big Demacia army leader called "Garen".

DreamsOfGrandeur

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkkie3 View Post
Still not completly happy with the stealth-remake, looks to me like it'll be hell for walking through jungle, and then suddenly stand face-to-face to a big, painful looking sword wielded by a big Demacia army leader called "Garen".
You mean like how ALL champions have it? That's how Riot wants it.

Current stealth is broken and you know it.
Being able to stand beside an enemy without their knowledge is pretty stupidly powerful for a skill, plenty of people raged every day because of it. There was no serious movement to stop it from the community because of those dam expensive oracles that you can't even afford early game.

Hansmonky

08-09-2011

still no

Raxun

08-09-2011

Stealth is not broken, its called oracles and vision wards. and besides once they break their stealth and you dont die theres nothing they can do. Twitch no matter how much you feed him still dies in like 3 hits, Eve now is only viable as a ward or a way to make people que dodge. As for shaco his stealth is relatively short the only annoying thing is its instant.

Sir Kroth

08-09-2011

I really dont think she will be useless

Wheelsoff

Recruiter

08-09-2011

I played as Eve before her stun was taken away, and she is pretty useless. She can't go alone anywhere, can't jungle anymore, and can't do her job as a stealth assassin. It's completely pointless to play as a character that is so squishy and is so easy to counter.

Anyways, I don't think she would be any more useful in dominion which is all pvp.

nathonexplosion

08-09-2011

stealth is not broken, your not looking at the other side of it.....they are all squishies, not to mention oracles and wards, and new stealth is you can be seen if you get to close to an enemy? wtf? isnt that the whole point to stealth? to get close to them with out being seen? seems to me that the NEW stealth is the one that is broken