[@Riot] Will Dominion be balanced separately?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maengsk

08-04-2011

I have this feeling that it's going to end up being like Twisted Treeline where 10 champions are great picks and the rest, while maybe playable, are simply flat out inferior without debate.

There was a post here that said the goal was to make all champions viable on it. Does that mean that champions will be balanced separately for it?

I ask as the only reason I don't play TT is because of the balance. None of my favorite champions are viable picks on it by a long shot as Summoner's Rift balance just doesn't work on it.

Ruben68th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

imagine how long the patches would take if you had to download data for 2 different sets of games for all the champs.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

It's just a mini-game.

According to the other post (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1055227), there's no rankings to it. Therefore, it's highly unlikely that they will do any "separate" balancing when Twisted Treeline doesn't get any.

It appears to be 5v5, which means play style will be similar to Summoner's Rift. Having some solid emphasis on big team fights near the end.
Just with a new objectives, rules, map, and a shorter average game length.

Enemy Minion

08-04-2011

Dat burden of knowledge