Possible OP champion combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Billy

08-04-2011

I was brainstorming for a bit about how champions would play on Dominion, and think I found a duo that may be slightly OP.

Alistar+Kayle. If Alistar ults, he's nearly invincible for 5 seconds. So say he ults, then begins capturing a tower...free 5 seconds or so of capturing. Now Kayle ults him, 5 more free seconds of capturing (thats a possible free tower, or half capture of a tower). Now Kayle can heal Ali, and once the tower is captured Ali can heal himself.

Also, unrelated to this thread I have two questions about Dominion if any Reds see this:

Can we queue with any amount of players like normals or will it be solo/duo/5man (my guess is any amount but just wondering.)

Also, is capturing roughly 20 seconds, with 2 seconds taken off per champion capturing? (down to a 10 second capture with all 5)

Munzta1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

teemo is best for caps do to w

Billy

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munzta1 View Post
teemo is best for caps do to w
Hopefully his passive doesn't turn on while capturing, lol. I'm sure Riot has thought of that, but i'm 100% positive at least one or two broken mechanics will be found in the first week of release, and will be hotfixed.

Dextify

08-04-2011

Im pretty sure capture points will have a vision sight effect like the turrets do in TT and SR

IntFam

08-04-2011

I'm willing to bet you won't be able to cap while invulnerable. Granted, I doubt it'll be restricted by damage reduction or partial shields.

Tc3001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Any damage interrupts capturing a point, so Alistar's ult won't work.

AtomicWaffles

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tc3001 View Post
Any damage interrupts capturing a point, so Alistar's ult won't work.
that is what i think