Let's Predict Dominion's Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gryffyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

I'm honestly thinking Zilean will be my main for dominion. Speed boost+Double Time bombs. I forsee him being a huge help in these fights. Smaller skirmishes are his forte

jokull

08-31-2011

any champ with large ranged ults, like noc, lux, tf, and panth will rock at defending multiple points

Decorum

08-31-2011

Lee Sin top tier forever. He can't see why not.

Zefith

08-31-2011

Lol singed of course. Get boots of swiftness and 3 P D and some mana and run across the entire map in circles with poison on, no one on the other team can cap points and they cant kill you

Kwisatz Haderach

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoogomoogo View Post
I think that Poppy will be significantly better on this map due to: Much faster gold generation, emphasis on smaller skirmishes, Mobility emphasis (12 second mini ghost with no CDR even), Insta Sheen, and WALLS EVERYWHERE.

Just my opinion.

Also, Im thinking that Singed's regular "rush RoA" strategy really wont work on this map due to the charge time required. perhaps they will reduce the charge time?
RoA is worth the upgrade the second you buy it because it retains the regen on level passive. Everything after is just gravy. It's the best combo of stats for him for the cost. I'd still rush it.

Myrkr Lokidottir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

Miss Fortune
Janna
Teemo
Evelynn
Shaco
Rammus
Sona
Vayne
Singed
Ezreal
Blitzcrank
Mundo
Galio
Gangplank
Kennen
Trundle

---

Not sure of order, but those guys probably will be picked every game.

Varis

08-31-2011

Skarner S tier.

No, but really, I'm going to have tons of fun with Skarner. My biggest problem with him on Summoner's Rift is that no one wants to fight. I just wanna fight. No one fights me. On Dominion, people will want to fight and Skarner will be happy. Just have to figure out which mana regen item will replace Philo, since the GP5 probably won't be worth it.

AlexRR22

08-31-2011

Heimerdinger. Why? Set up a few turrets near a point, watch it not get captured for a long(er) time. Simple but I love it

ItsJustReeses

08-31-2011

Tryndamere....

Oh god i cant wait

Kwisatz Haderach

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkr Lokidottir View Post
Miss Fortune
Janna
Teemo
Evelynn
Shaco
Rammus
Sona
Vayne
Singed
Ezreal
Blitzcrank
Mundo
Galio
Gangplank
Kennen
Trundle

---

Not sure of order, but those guys probably will be picked every game.
lol no eve will not be picked

stealth is pretty de-emphasized with the large amount of anti-stealth items only available in Dom