Let's Predict Dominion's Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alexandyr

08-04-2011

Lux will be tier 1 of course

Eliras

08-04-2011

Nidalee is giong to be so crazy

Knight Party

08-04-2011

Himerdinger

SwiftSwrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Mordekaizer es best, #1, best, always shild nevar loose flag huehuehuehue

KawaiiDespair

08-04-2011

leona amumu and ali will probably be top tank picks. ali can push people away from the cap if your taking it. amumu has 2 snares, and leona is a beast in small skirmishes being nearly unkillable and would lock down 1 person. but high mobility characters will probably be top tier, especially those with blinks or can jump over walls

Garridy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildglow View Post
Champions with location based deployables will be strong for defending points and gaining vision over the core since there are no wards. Teemo will probably be a Tier 1 choice for shrooms controlling the center of the map along with high move speed to capture points and strong fighting ability in smaller skirmishes.

Stealth champions, TF, and Pantheon will be good picks because their ability to backcapture points will force the enemy team to split up and all perform well in small scale fights.

Do you know whether they will have neutral creeps and buffs? They might include a blue/red buff or make a new one to give advantages to champs that need them
There will be buffs scattered around the map, but there will not be neutral creeps.

RedUsagi

08-04-2011

i hope shaco will be good cause hes the only one i have fun play with :X

decent map controller
strong burst
fast with triforce movespeedquints

Jaystander

08-04-2011

I'm expecting Boots of Mobility to be a commonly bought item but aside from that I see any champion that excels in 1v1s to do well in Dominion. Especially LeBlanc, I may have to play her again, ridiculous maneuvarbility and high single target burst can make her a monster board controller. But anybody who's major problem was teamfights can likely be made to be very effective like Vayne.

Angloomy

08-04-2011

Kog'Maw is gonna be so OP, so is Teemo

anu mara

08-04-2011

Karma is going to be fun. INSANE mobility(40% speed for her and entire team), awesome tower baby sitter, an awesome shield+burst, and one of the tankier supports.