Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Will Dominion be accessed like TT/Co-op vs AI?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pookie26

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Hello, I read the Dominion announcement and am quite excited however i was confused to whether this was going to be released as a new game client, a separate log in queue or will just be like Co-op vs AI is right now.

When Twisted Treeline was released there was hype, an announcement, then people could play it. Same with Co-op vs AI. Dominion however has its own website branch, new logo for League of Legends and HUGE hype.

I was just confused a little by that and am hoping it will just be an option that you can chose to play like how Co-op vs AI is.

RockcIimber

08-04-2011

I'm pretty sure they're putting it in the map/game choices...

issfire

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Quote:
Pookie26:
Hello, I read the Dominion announcement and am quite excited however i was confused to whether this was going to be released as a new game client, a separate log in queue or will just be like Co-op vs AI is right now.

When Twisted Treeline was released there was hype, an announcement, then people could play it. Same with Co-op vs AI. Dominion however has its own website branch, new logo for League of Legends and HUGE hype.

I was just confused a little by that and am hoping it will just be an option that you can chose to play like how Co-op vs AI is.

To clarify, when we release, Dominion will be a new game mode that you can access from the same game client that you access summoner's rift & twisted treeline.

Loerka

08-04-2011

Quote:
issfire:
To clarify, when we release, Dominion will be a new game mode that you can access from the same game client that you access summoner's rift & twisted treeline.

cool

Arance

08-04-2011

Quote:
issfire:

Will it have Ranked? Normal? Draft? Blind pick?

Pookie26

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Thanks issfire for clarifying

Bottleorum

08-04-2011

Quote:
Tryptomine:
Will it have Ranked? Normal? Draft? Blind pick?

No ranked, but blind pick and draft are yet to be finalized, but on the table. I would link the post but it's buried in the dev tracker somewhere.