@Riot Will Dominion be accessed like TT/Co-op vs AI?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pookie26

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Hello, I read the Dominion announcement and am quite excited however i was confused to whether this was going to be released as a new game client, a separate log in queue or will just be like Co-op vs AI is right now.

When Twisted Treeline was released there was hype, an announcement, then people could play it. Same with Co-op vs AI. Dominion however has its own website branch, new logo for League of Legends and HUGE hype.

I was just confused a little by that and am hoping it will just be an option that you can chose to play like how Co-op vs AI is.

RockcIimber

08-04-2011

I'm pretty sure they're putting it in the map/game choices...

issfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Game Designer

08-04-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie26 View Post
Hello, I read the Dominion announcement and am quite excited however i was confused to whether this was going to be released as a new game client, a separate log in queue or will just be like Co-op vs AI is right now.

When Twisted Treeline was released there was hype, an announcement, then people could play it. Same with Co-op vs AI. Dominion however has its own website branch, new logo for League of Legends and HUGE hype.

I was just confused a little by that and am hoping it will just be an option that you can chose to play like how Co-op vs AI is.
To clarify, when we release, Dominion will be a new game mode that you can access from the same game client that you access summoner's rift & twisted treeline.

Loerka

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by issfire View Post
To clarify, when we release, Dominion will be a new game mode that you can access from the same game client that you access summoner's rift & twisted treeline.
cool

Arance

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by issfire View Post
Will it have Ranked? Normal? Draft? Blind pick?

Pookie26

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Thanks issfire for clarifying

Bottleorum

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryptomine View Post
Will it have Ranked? Normal? Draft? Blind pick?
No ranked, but blind pick and draft are yet to be finalized, but on the table. I would link the post but it's buried in the dev tracker somewhere.