Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

20ish minute games = awesome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cIedus

08-04-2011

I'm super stoked about the shorter game time. The 40ish minute games for SR was a contributing reason for stopping playing LoL for a while. With this new map, I'll come back to see how it is Very excited!

JGVariety

08-04-2011

Same here. Now I can always squeeze in that one game I need to get the IP I well, need for my next Champion I'll most likely play these more then Normal Summoner's Rift 5v5's, because I always found the beginning so Passive. I just hope Supports are still good in Dominion ;_; And that the IP Gain is the same, or possibly more xD

RiotVeonneth

Production Assistant

08-04-2011

Take all the awesomeness of 20 Summoner's Rift games put together, then compact them down to 20 minutes, and you're left with a black-hole of awesomeness we'd like to call "Dominion."

(I'm a nerd, I know)

Linkkie3

08-04-2011

Looks quite awesome, but seriously, where does the name "Dominion" come from? XD

Lord Azuna

08-04-2011

Quote:
riotveonneth:
take all the awesomeness of 20 summoner's rift games put together, then compact them down to 20 minutes, and you're left with a black-hole of awesomeness we'd like to call "dominion."

(i'm a nerd, i know)

+1 awesome

facepalmextreme

08-04-2011

Quote:
RiotVeonneth:
Take all the awesomeness of 20 Summoner's Rift games put together, then compact them down to 20 minutes, and you're left with a black-hole of awesomeness we'd like to call "Dominion."

(I'm a nerd, I know)

Wait you know what a black-hole actually is? I thought we were still trying to figure that out.

Flavored Bait

08-04-2011

Quote:
RiotVeonneth:

(I'm a nerd, I know)

At least a devilishly handsome nerd?

RaptorJetpack

08-04-2011

Quote:
RiotVeonneth:

(I'm a nerd, I know)

It seems like it will have a lack of skill with it, with no fog of war, and no warding counter ward and no farming. Just zerg rushing bases till you get them :/

JGVariety

08-04-2011

Quote:
RiotVeonneth:

(I'm a nerd, I know)

This right here made me Jazz.

If y'know what I'm saying.

cIedus

08-04-2011

good point on the IP gain, I wonder what it will be compared to SR.

and RaptorJetpack, it seems like it focuses more on combat tactics as opposed to non-combat tactics. which, really takes more skill imo. non-combact tactics are really fun, but I think it takes more skill to out fight someone than it does to outward or out farm then.