Dominion is OP and 6300ip!?! With a Teemo skin passive?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chalkeus

08-04-2011

Joking.

I revoke every non-constructive thought or comment I've had or made towards Riot in terms of development. Now I can understand a lot of the nerfs Riot's been making and champion changes. Dominion looks very intriguing and it is exactly what Riot has been lacking in terms of direction with this game that the public eye can see Well done oh Rioty ones, well done.

So, what are some of your thoughts on new game styles Riot can officially add to LoL, like Dominion?

I'll start.

I think they should make an official team survival with strongholds that need to be held by champions standing in the zones and increasingly more powerful waves of creeps engaging them. IP rewarded based on the wave they reach. Logically, then, the waves would have to be formidable enough for a game to most likely end before six items are acquired via gold, and bonus gold could be given for taking down particularly hard wave leaders and minibosses/bosses. That's my idea!

What's yours?

Orlandu

08-04-2011

i agree hes op

Chzrm3

08-04-2011

Ooh, that'd be cool - so it'd be more of a cooperative thing, where everyone's working together to fight off minions? Or would it function in a competitive setting, where when you kill mobs swarming towards your base, more mobs are sent to your opponent's base?

Personally, I'd love to see them do a kind of "war setting" mode, maybe in the city of Demacia or the fields of Ionia (the premise being that this nation is under siege), where one side's defending and one side's attacking. It'd be timed and have several objectives for the attackers to deal with - tackling each objective adds more time to your total. However, if you don't take over the city in time, the defending team automatically wins.

That could be pretty turtly, so maybe the first objective would be related to something that's closer to the attacker's spawn than the defender's spawn, and has something anti-turtlish about it (like a buff that makes you immune to tower damage, just as a random example of something simple).

I'm so glad Dominion's been announced, because it means all these alternate kinds of modes of gameplay can actually be a reality. : DDD

Joseph Moffett

08-04-2011

i agree. teemos op

chalkeus

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chzrm3 View Post
I'm so glad Dominion's been announced, because it means all these alternate kinds of modes of gameplay can actually be a reality. : DDD
Yup!