Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LieutenantShiny

08-04-2011

I am SO excited !

Those Riot tweets actually caught me off guard and I'm glad that they released this trailer for Dominion. They were right, this week IS awesome. Dominions announcement AND buffs for my Renekton, while holding very stable servers all week?! Thanks Riot

So... why and what's everyone crying about again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LieutenantShiny

08-04-2011

Oh.....

and Riot never told you anything was being given to you this week, they just said something awesome would happen. So all you kiddies who keep saying "Oh what if I tell you I'm going to give you something nice for your birthday, then give you a picture of it and say you'll get it in a few months?!" is the stupidest analogy I've ever heard of. They never said they were giving you ANYTHING so STOP crying.

I think their tweets are perfectly fine, what if you were holding a job and your boss said you're getting a promotion in a couple months, are you going to cry about that too?