Regarding viability of champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

08-04-2011

if the games are indeed shorter whats to prevent late game champs from being useless? trynd for example has a hard time dealing with slows and stuns and things now but if he wont even have his late game to fall back what what are champs like him gona do? or is the gold income from kills creeps and time bigger as well?

RBomb19

08-04-2011

I believe it was stated that the gold income will be higher. I might be wrong about this since there is no official place with all the centralized information (since Riot needs to let each gaming magazine have its on exclusive story).

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

08-04-2011

Higher gold income from beginning, Champion kills, and minion kills, and new early game items, I would imagine - something like a "mini Infinity Edge" for Tryndamere.

EdgarrAllanProe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

You gain more gold and EXP faster in Dominion, along with the new items, so it shouldnt be to bad.

Zkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Renekton/Urgot will be stomping in Dominion.

IrrationalNoob

08-04-2011

You think Tyrn will have problems? What about nasus and veigar for farming purposes?

What about Cho/trundle that need minions for regen. Morde as well for shields.

KPiper

08-04-2011

you do get more gold

source: "http://pc.ign.com/articles/118/1186028p1.html"

Šneeks

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post
You think Tyrn will have problems? What about nasus and veigar for farming purposes?

What about Cho/trundle that need minions for regen. Morde as well for shields.
This man brings up a good point...

DaHindu

09-25-2011

Now that I have played I think tyrn is just fine hes able to curb stomp people who are alone and the new items help him eat people much earlier hes fine