So I got the very strong impression from Twitter feeds that magma chamber was coming

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muffinstien

08-04-2011

ok

FatherOfTheMoon

08-04-2011

wow..... i rather magma chambers than new modes, if i wanted to play new modes i would of play blood champs ; I

alicepants

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamArios View Post
ignores magma chamber question :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Hell, I've been dodging "Why haven't you been making champions?" posts since back in January.
Inductive reasoning tells me Magma Chamber is still in development!!

Also, Brackhar, you're one of the few people I've seen still use the typewriter-era "period two spaces" convention online. :O

AngerAlone

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredgerd View Post
All that hype for an anouncement??? =/ I'm glad that they have this in the works and all but... kinda a let down from making us think we were getting magma chamber this week. Nice avatar BTW. Gentleman Cho es #1.

This thread is now about Rammus Attachment 238995
ok

z0rs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

One of the red quotes was "All you can eat BBQ chamber." This was in response to the 'big stuff' happening this week.

I'm sure that is the one that gave the false impression.

z0rs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananafishtoday View Post
Inductive reasoning tells me Magma Chamber is still in development!!

Also, Brackhar, you're one of the few people I've seen still use the typewriter-era "period two spaces" convention online. :O

I still use that convention. I didn't even realize that most people didn't, lol.

EDIT: I just noticed, this forum automatically removes the second space between sentences.

Ben133

08-04-2011

ok

aaFen

08-04-2011

Quote:
Sorry you got that impression. A lot of us have been excited for a long time about this awesome game mode, and for us it was a big deal to be able to finally talk about it. Hell, I've been dodging "Why haven't you been making champions?" posts since back in January. That excitement got transferred to twitter which unfortunately without context got interpreted the wrong way.

Ultimately we're all really excited about releasing a new map and game mode to you guys, and we're confident you will be really happy with what we have here.
A map for what's basically a derivative separate game doesn't count as a "new map" that people have been wanting for a year. I really hope you guys haven't just been funneling all of your resources into a side game mode all of this time as the "expect the unexpected (in 2011)" stuff you've been throwing out constantly. I expected the news to not live up to all of company's hype, but I didn't expect to be this underwhelmed. New game modes are cool and fun, but they don't add to the main game, and if this is really something you've been pooling your resources into since January just to get out after 8 months, then I'm pretty ****ing disappointed. Please, please tell me that I have a LOT more to look forward to before the end of the year.

Scrumpy Jack

08-04-2011

Quote:
Sorry you got that impression. A lot of us have been excited for a long time about this awesome game mode, and for us it was a big deal to be able to finally talk about it. Hell, I've been dodging "Why haven't you been making champions?" posts since back in January. That excitement got transferred to twitter which unfortunately without context got interpreted the wrong way.

Ultimately we're all really excited about releasing a new map and game mode to you guys, and we're confident you will be really happy with what we have here.
Could you ask someone higher up to allow you guys to speak about magma chamber? Still waiting on that info from a red, tbh. (And no, RiotMontag did not say it was scraped or shelved).

Arizel

08-04-2011

long time no see Brakhar. I see you changed your avatar to gentleman cho .

1234567 ... 11