Dominion: a comprehensive look (or as comprehensive as we can get)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adel Dijerek View Post
Chiming in to say that yes, Hextech Sweeper is actually a ward item for AP characters. The idea was pitched a while back in the Something Awful LoL megathread, and picked up by Brackhar directly. If it hasn't been changed much, it builds from Kage's Lucky Pick and allows you to place wards that last about 15 seconds or so at a rapid rate (either 15 or 30 seconds). It's gonna be great for controlling chokepoints when you have to get outta there quick to cover another spot but want to retain vision within a brush or something, or if you just want to check a bush without going in face first.
geez, I go to sleep and activity on this thread just explodes....
source please? added, with provisions, at present.

Phil La Pew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-05-2011

This is like alliance battles in guild wars! Wooooooooo

Magma Armor0

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
We'll be releasing a lot more info as we move towards PAX. That being said, to clear up the confusion in the OP Wards are are currently disabled on the map. Clairvoyance is still available as a Summoner spell though.
REDPOST ALERT!
my thread's awesomeness level just tripled
(and it's Brackhar too! AWESOME!)

if you're still here, Brackhar, could you clear up a couple other points?

names of the zones
if we're right about Hextech Sweeper.

also, as you "release a lot more info" can you make sure to keep me informed? I'd like to keep this thread updated.

BadgerBarrage

08-05-2011

Glad they pinned the media compendium. Would be nice if they would pin something like this. :P

TreeTrunks

08-05-2011

Does anyone know anything about death timers? if at level 18 it is still 60 seconds + then it makes the game less fun. Oh and are movement speeds increased for all characters? for example anivia would suck ass if she was played on this map with her terrible movement speed. Thanks!

Magma Armor0

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeTrunks View Post
Does anyone know anything about death timers? if at level 18 it is still 60 seconds + then it makes the game less fun. Oh and are movement speeds increased for all characters? for example anivia would suck ass if she was played on this map with her terrible movement speed. Thanks!
I believe death timers are reduced....can't remember my source on that though.
I'll check on that.

BadgerBarrage

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeTrunks View Post
Level 17 death timer in one of the vids was 22s.

I don't know about base movement speed, though I think they mentioned some sort of global buff. There are a number of movement speed buffs lying around the map though.(supposedly 30% increase)

Edit: I was looking at the Tom Cadwell interview one if you were wondering. Somewhere around the 5 min mark the lvl17 Vlad dies and his timer is in the bottom left as usual. It starts at 22s but I can get a pic if someone needs it. :P

Magma Armor0

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alidardeath View Post
Level 17 death timer in one of the vids was 22s.

I don't know about base movement speed, though I think they mentioned some sort of global buff. There are a number of movement speed buffs lying around the map though.(supposedly 30% increase)
just queued up a vid to check on that...you beat me to it :P
thanks for all your help!

BadgerBarrage

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Armor0 View Post
just queued up a vid to check on that...you beat me to it :P
thanks for all your help!
No problem

Edit: Now with pic http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...eathtimer.png/
You can see the kill indicator is still moving to the right. Tried to get something like that so it's evident that this is right at the moment of death.

Magma Armor0

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alidardeath View Post
No problem

Edit: Now with pic http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...eathtimer.png/
You can see the kill indicator is still moving to the right. Tried to get something like that so it's evident that this is right at the moment of death.
thanks! you've been a HUGE help.