Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion: a comprehensive look (or as comprehensive as we can get)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magma Armor0

08-07-2011

bump b4 sleep...night all.

Puredeveca

08-07-2011

Suggestion of a new summoner spell to take place for flash: A spell that gives makes you invulnerable, real fast and ignoring collision for 2 or 3 seconds.

Magma Armor0

08-08-2011

Quote:
Puredeveca:
Suggestion of a new summoner spell to take place for flash: A spell that gives makes you invulnerable, real fast and ignoring collision for 2 or 3 seconds.

so why would anyone pick ghost if this spell exists?
and what does this have to do with Dominion? are you suggesting this as a Dominion-only spell?

Tautochrone

08-08-2011

As a person who mains Nidalee...I feel like she's going to be beastmode in this game type. Self-healing, mobility (I hope there's bushes, will make it even better), and, to a lesser extent, her traps acting as semi-wards.

oehm

08-08-2011

will the channel be cancellable? this would allow hit-and-run channeling from different sides...
how will the minions walk?
imo theyll walk from a captured only to the non captured points next to it
but if thats the case what will happen to the minions on the path once the tower they run to is captured?
as far as i can see kogmaw will be huge in this because of his ability to defend 2 or 3 towers due to his huge range ulti once hes 16.
also katarina may be to mighty. when this will be a continous fight as they say she will get a ****load of assist because of her bouncing knife and will kill 1-3 people every few secs with her ultimate...

Magma Armor0

08-08-2011

Quote:
oehm:
will the channel be cancellable? this would allow hit-and-run channeling from different sides...
how will the minions walk?
imo theyll walk from a captured only to the non captured points next to it
but if thats the case what will happen to the minions on the path once the tower they run to is captured?
as far as i can see kogmaw will be huge in this because of his ability to defend 2 or 3 towers due to his huge range ulti once hes 16.
also katarina may be to mighty. when this will be a continous fight as they say she will get a ****load of assist because of her bouncing knife and will kill 1-3 people every few secs with her ultimate...

the channel will most likely be cancellable, but I'm not sure if you would incur a penalty for doing so.
the minions will go, (i think) in both directions and run until they hit an enemy. they'll keep going around the circle until they find an enemy (whether it be unit or tower)
I agree about Kog, he should a frightening force in this mode.

CaptainLightEyes

Recruiter

08-08-2011

bump and thank you for posting this, it was incredibly helpful

Xabu1

08-08-2011

so... bloodrazor is removed also right?

and does frozen warhammer replace frozen mallet? or are both in the game? will both of their slows stack?

Fluffdelgato

08-08-2011

ok well i can tell sweepers will prob be in this replacing junglers. i also see eve takin a huge ryze(huehue im funny) in use. she can stealth moves quickly would work perfect with boots of mobilty plus hse stays stealthed when moving and her ult would make her a good sweeper. i just have 1 question

does capturing sumtin break stealth? if not teemo twitch and eve would be amazing

Fluffdelgato

08-08-2011

bumpity for great

PEANUT BUTTER

ehhh i couldnt think of anything more random then
captn teemo on duty!