Is it possible to win a 4v5 / 3v5 in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The 0regon Trail

10-08-2011

This is a sincere question. I've yet to see it happen. I nearly won a 4v5 once, but one slip up at the end cost us the game. Tell me if you have won a game where you were outnumbered and how it went down.

Our Hero Niko

10-08-2011

Not that i've seen.

there is no bonus the victimized team gets, so it becomes completely one sided.

it's impossible to defend and push with less players.

FDru

10-08-2011

I lost a 4v5 by 60 points. I'm sure it's possible, but much, much harder than it is on SR. On SR you can turn a 4v5 into an advantage since your overall team gold/exp is mostly divided between the remaining 4, in Dominion you're just screwed.

Ironcik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Ya ,totally.
Our rammus afk the whole game, and we win by 60. we have a good ez like 17/10 ,I do decent kogmaw 10/5 .

MrSpaz

10-08-2011

I've seen very coordinated teams win a 4v5 against very uncoordinated teams.

Blackfire447

10-08-2011

I've won a 4v5 in like 8 minutes once, us 4 held all 5 points for almost the whole game, but the ther team was terribad.

Aside from that game I've never won a 4v5 or 3v5 (I'm like 1-12 total prolly)

ooo Sick Boy ooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

to win a 4v5 the other team better suck pretty bad.

IS1429332aa9b633

10-08-2011

yea, it's nearly impossible, except if they already have a useless player on their side.

VCJunky

10-08-2011

Came close in a 3v5 one time. I was in a game where 1 never connected, and then 1 left after dying at the first fight at the windmill.

Our remaining team was Caitlyn, Mordekaiser, and Cassieopeia.

That sounds like a pretty garbage team for Dominion. But let me tell you, that snake lady held bottom like a boss. And I was playing Caitlyn and me and Mordekaiser just went around killing everyone surprisingly easy.

The problem was that none of us were mobility champions... We couldn't capture enemy base points and hold them without being overrun 2v4 very quickly. We also had a lot of trouble defending our mid point, because a lot of action was at the Windmill so we were always up there.

We came pretty close because kills remove Nexus health up to a certain point. But I think after that, it was extremely hard to hold a point advantage.

I was sad. The 2nd leaver was a Poppy. We could have won a 4v5 if Poppy stayed.

Totaltrash

10-08-2011

Well, I have come close to winning one with a pre-made when our solo-queuer went afk but otherwise, its next to impossible.

Sad, that there are so many leavers in Dominion, even though the game is much shorter than SR.