Banned/New Item Speculation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taehoonger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVariety View Post
-Phew-

My Galio is still happy for now he has Bonus Burst as well
Use this Before / After Ult to ensure Deaths >
Oh, man. Galio's one of my favourite champions and I didn't even think of that, haha.

Amariithynar

08-04-2011

Oracle's Extract looks pretty awesome. No more infinite Oracles.

Also, odyn's veil needs to be put into the main game instead of BV, stat. That just looks wicked!

JGVariety

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taehoonger View Post
Oh, man. Galio's one of my favourite champions and I didn't even think of that, haha.
Same hear. I have yet to play him since Patch 1.0.0.122 though Hopefully I can get back onto League by the end of this week or beginning of the next (unless that's the same thing) xD I need to practice with him a bit more, I might not be used to his buffs; sounds odd doesn't it ?

Algol1

08-04-2011

Bloodthirster is actually a noob trap because AD carries scale mainly with crit (IE).

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algol1 View Post
Bloodthirster is actually a noob trap because AD carries scale mainly with crit (IE).
Wouldn't be surprised if Deathcap and IE aren't in Domination, though. No way to finish it in 20 minutes when you need to buy boots and mid-game items instead.

Haunting Guise might actually be useful!

Taehoonger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
Wouldn't be surprised if Deathcap and IE aren't in Domination, though. No way to finish it in 20 minutes when you need to buy boots and mid-game items instead.

Haunting Guise might actually be useful!
Deathcap is still here! IE too. Well, for the moment at least, though I'm pretty sure they'll stay. The income in this mode is like a waterfall, apparently. Recalls are faster, meaning trips back to base aren't too much of a penalty- especially since everyone will have an ample amount of gold in their pockets.

Attachment 239020

MajesticRaven

08-04-2011

In those screenshots there's a picture of two champions and a fireball between them, and a champion beside their box.

Wassup with that?

Taehoonger

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
In those screenshots there's a picture of two champions and a fireball between them, and a champion beside their box.

Wassup with that?
It shows who killed who! Think of the "kill notices" in Team Fortress 2, if you know about it.
I'm assuming the smallest box on the left is the champion who assisted in the kill.

Oh, I'm getting these screencaps from:
http://n4g.com/news/818401/gotgame-l...th-tom-cadwell

Gameplay starts at 2:57.

RBomb19

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taehoonger View Post
Deathcap is still here! IE too. Well, for the moment at least, though I'm pretty sure they'll stay. The income in this mode is like a waterfall, apparently. Recalls are faster, meaning trips back to base aren't too much of a penalty- especially since everyone will have an ample amount of gold in their pockets.

Attachment 239020
The Drill has been neutralized? Is The Drill a player in the game or some other nonsense that has me really excited?

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

08-04-2011

The Drill is one of the sidequests that net your team buffs, like Baron Nashor on SR.