Twitch's Ambush

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death4Sale

09-09-2009

Hey guys, I recently tried out Twitch and I think he's a great hero but...

I have a quick question on a part of his ambush skill:

"If Twitch attacks a unit while ambushing, he gains Attack Speed for up to 10 seconds, depending how long he remained stealthed before breaking it."

Does this mean if you wait 5 seconds before attacking while stealthed, you will receive a 5 second attack speed buff, 10 seconds for a 10 second buff, 20 seconds for a 10 second buff, etc...?

Just curious

Profeta

09-09-2009

How long you stay stealthed means how long your buff will remain, with a maximum of 10s. Like that.

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

yeah I was always unclear whether it was straight 1:1 "time invisible : time buffed" or if it was a ratio (ie for every 5 seconds you stay invis, you get 1 second of buff). Thanks for the clarification.

Aknar

09-09-2009

actually I think that you get some attack speed each second you remain invisible for a maximum of 10 seconds,and the amount of attack speed and invisibility duration increases per rank

for example at level 5,if you stayed invisible for 5 secs then you will get 40% bonus atk speed for 10s,if you stayed inv for 10s then you'll get 80% attack speed,if you remained inv for 15 seconds you'll get 80% bonus attack speed

Death4Sale

09-09-2009

Mmm I don't think the attack speed buff is variable like Zephyrous said,

I'm thinking it's more like what Profeta and plasmatorture said because you would have to wait even longer for the maximum buff at higher skill levels.

Well thanks for all the answers and suggestions, i think i may just test this one out sometime