Dominion looks amazing, but.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

will people actually play it? in a few months or so, how many people will be playing dominion over a normal game at summoners rift?

steadypal

08-04-2011

no

Robes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

There's a Dominion forum.

Wulf Of Highland

08-04-2011

See your ass at the top of the Dominion Elo Ladders.

Crusalis

08-04-2011

While it may be fun for a while, I can't imagine playing it for too long. No telling who is going to dominate it, and once it is figured out, it won't be balanced around because the game is a MOBA, balanced around 5v5 with the objective of destroying the enemy's base.

I'm sure it will be fun though, and at least worth a couple shots, and of course I may be completely wrong.

Mr Scorpio

08-04-2011

It's a different game mode. It doesn't share the same basic concept that SR and TT share, so there's a good chance that many players will prefer this game mode compared to the original laning mode.

The concept interests me and the fact that it's completely different from SR is a plus imo. Hopefully this mode is successful, motivating Riot to create additional game mode.

Lavitztyr

08-04-2011

if its meant to be around 20 min, yes people will play it. cant always have time for 30-45 min game

Sorakabanana

08-04-2011

I think a lot of people will like the "battle arena" concept, especially people who are sick of farming for 20 minutes only to have 1 teamfight and then the losers /ff.

Bomb in lasagna

08-04-2011

It shouldn't be about playing it over normal mode. People like to have something different every once in a while. It's not like you have to choose one and stick with it.

MindGamez

08-04-2011

Your ass will get dominated.