Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion looks amazing, but.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadMage

08-04-2011

will people actually play it? in a few months or so, how many people will be playing dominion over a normal game at summoners rift?

steadypal

08-04-2011

no

Robes

08-04-2011

There's a Dominion forum.

Wulf Of Highland

08-04-2011

See your ass at the top of the Dominion Elo Ladders.

Crusalis

08-04-2011

While it may be fun for a while, I can't imagine playing it for too long. No telling who is going to dominate it, and once it is figured out, it won't be balanced around because the game is a MOBA, balanced around 5v5 with the objective of destroying the enemy's base.

I'm sure it will be fun though, and at least worth a couple shots, and of course I may be completely wrong.

Mr Scorpio

08-04-2011

It's a different game mode. It doesn't share the same basic concept that SR and TT share, so there's a good chance that many players will prefer this game mode compared to the original laning mode.

The concept interests me and the fact that it's completely different from SR is a plus imo. Hopefully this mode is successful, motivating Riot to create additional game mode.

Lavitztyr

08-04-2011

if its meant to be around 20 min, yes people will play it. cant always have time for 30-45 min game

Sorakabanana

08-04-2011

I think a lot of people will like the "battle arena" concept, especially people who are sick of farming for 20 minutes only to have 1 teamfight and then the losers /ff.

Bomb in lasagna

08-04-2011

It shouldn't be about playing it over normal mode. People like to have something different every once in a while. It's not like you have to choose one and stick with it.

MindGamez

08-04-2011

Your ass will get dominated.