Seriously, just stop!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gooch0

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmegar View Post
I was happy with Twisted Treeline...,
So was I until everyone realized that Morde, Jax, Trynd, Xin, Rammus, ect. mean auto win, . I'm happy for a new game mode and map, but if it comes at the cost of having to pick the same champs every game to win then it really gonna be too bad.

But I hear what your saying to be honest, the LoL community is worse than the WoW community.....and that says a lot .

edit: haha, and to prove it I've already been downvoted XD

edit 2: and please don't think I am raging on Riot, I think they are doing a fine job for as quickly as this game has taken off, and I LOVE this game. But if you can't admit TT is unbalanced and certain champs/items own face on that map your an idiot.

Tsukasuke

08-04-2011

It's truly annoying to listen to the people that appreciate so little, or speak as if they know how the whole system works. The issue is the fact that Riot has grown exponentially in such a short time. All I hear is complaints 24/7. That has to be the most least productive thing of all. This doesn't mean that the "Leave Riot alone, the game is free" guys are right as well. Ask yourself this, do you believe that Riot has the mentality that it's free? Who pays the bills that keep the employees paid? The lights on? The servers up and maintained? The contractors to build the building that they sit in? The desks they work at? Get my point? They make a good chunk of money. But unfortunately the issue isn't money. How many of you even know what MySQL is let alone how to operate the software? I'm guessing a handful at best. They're working on expanding their company, but this takes time and can't be accomplished overnight. They're hiring as you can always tell, and as more and more people fill the positions that they need, content will start coming out more regularly. Have patience. How many successful gaming companies have you built? Do you know what's involved? Just my two cents.

soofwongagooglio

08-05-2011

i never said anything to tear down riot btw. this is just a pointless th read. that's all i've said. on that note, **** yourself and rage more for no reason. enjoy having a heart attack by the time you're 20.

btw i do appreciate this game i just think the community is garbage.

p.s your mom

Diabolic Asian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Took them over a Year and 8 months to remotely Fix GP10 Stacking when it was called out during Beta. You think they are doing their Best I doubt that.

FireScorpion

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Edit: In short because the game is "free" doesn't mean they can be relaxed on their releases. 15million players is huge and deserves a LARGER team working on the game.
They ARE Recruiting, they ARE trying to get a larger team to work on it. However, not everyone is qualified to actually work there, or fit into the working environment.

Besides, their already doing an amazing job, so stop your whining

Diabolic Asian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireScorpion View Post
They ARE Recruiting, they ARE trying to get a larger team to work on it. However, not everyone is qualified to actually work there, or fit into the working environment.

Besides, their already doing an amazing job, so stop your whining
And apparently your not qualified to actually figure out that they can do so much more.

Delmegar

08-07-2011

I love when you complaina nd don't even know how a video game company works. and go ahead, pretend you do. clearly they are hiring, clrealy they are growing still, clearly they are learning how to do thing sbetter.

So p.s. my mom? ******, this thread had a point and it was to point how the first thing out of peoples mouth was a complaint about dominion. so ****ing get off the forum moron.

DyslexicMelon

08-07-2011

THANK YOU. someone had to say this. I mean even if they get tons of money. If you people that complain about everylittle thing dont make any difference at all. If you all just left and we never saw you again. That would be amazing. Plus more people would join due to you guys being gone.