Worst Champion in CS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Toenail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

My bet:

Trundle.

seriously, what is he going to do? He cant interrupt captures from a distance, his zoning power is mediocre and he has to be in melee range with others. There's no jungle to gank from and his mobility is only average.

TheMitchell

08-04-2011

He is is amazing at location fighting.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

TipaKEE

08-04-2011

IMO im thinking about it like this, he places his steroid at a tower, and holds it forever. His sustain is strong, and the fight will not move away from his steroid. Not all heros have to be offensive powerhouses.

TheOneCalledJoe

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMitchell View Post
He is is amazing at location fighting.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
what's location fighting?

OmySpy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Contaminate could help him get to points faster, and Pillar of Filth could be used to keep enemies away while his team is capping, or preventing enemies from getting to his points. I feel he will have some utility

klarky

08-04-2011

I'm not sure I can call the worst, but some champions will learn certain parts of their play, especially lane control. It may be less teamfights, but the skirmishes are still in the open. So...Caitlin, who does best in a straight line, Ashe, who might find kiting harder- more space to run, but less place to hide.

TheMitchell

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneCalledJoe View Post
what's location fighting?
Trundles strength relies on fighting on contaminate, contaminate being his massive aoe steroid as long as hes on it.

This games mode is all about specific focal points on the map, and trundle will do great at protecting them.

Dr Toenail

08-04-2011

Ashe can still help stop points from getting taken with her ult. And from the sound of it her E is the perfect range to scout the center from any of the outer parts

Šneeks

08-04-2011

I feel like ashe, since theres not really a turret to hide behind...

Little Devin

08-04-2011

Trundle's Pillar of Filth interrupts casting (capturing) when cast under a champ. Sounds pretty badass to me!