@ Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ezrabar

08-04-2011

Ok arathi basin in League of Legends? Count me in! Though I have a few questions that I would like to be answered.

1. Is this really gonna throw Magma Chamber under the carpet? It's crazy you guys have been working so long on Magma Chamber for "balancing issues" but you truck out this new game mode in half the time it took. I mean it's a brand new game mode and map! It'll be interesting to see if it's balanced at all for a bit.

2. Why are you questioning Magma Chamber to be in the game now? Basically like #1 but I'm trying to not make wall-o-texts. You can innovate the MOBA genre just as easily by making it a 7v7 (makes jungling more required though) or 8v8 match. The reason why the balancing on 7v7 would be as stupid as a brand new game mode and map is that you've already made your own solution. Magma chamber is focused on tactical fights. Not team fights. I could see this map easily pumping out some 4v4s and 3v3s in multiple lanes causing crazy game-play.

3. Will Dominion even be out soon? You guys say soon all the time and it's gonna be at PAX but... Wasn't spectating mode at dreamhack weeks ago? I understand it takes a while for things to come out and all and I'm not qqing about the wait. I just personally dislike being told soon when it's absolutely not soon. Just don't say things like that. It makes you guys passively trolls (like being passively aggresive). Another sign of this would be the past couple of days where rioters were hyping us beyond belief. Just to find out all the hype was an announcement (Don't get me wrong though I can't wait).

I guess that's it.

TLDR:
1. Don't scrap magma because of Dominion
2. Don't scrap magma because you don't find it innovating when you could make it a immense new experience and satisfy player's craving for a new map.
3. Stop the "soon" and passive trolling comments. You guys aren't trolls or liars but it's like you guys are messing with us intentionally. (Which you may not be trying to accomplish) But you are doing it anyways. Whether you believe it or not.

Edit: Ps. I love you guys and your game don't take my post as hate. <3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ezrabar

08-04-2011

bump

crazy amount of posts goin on in here. (Maybe i should do this in general?)