@riot questions about this map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubgun

08-04-2011

i know you start out at lvl 3 with so much gold but

Questions

1) do you only gain lvls from killing champions?

2) are there minions in this game type?

3) is there a jungle that has (blue/red/baron/dragon)

4) do you stay at lvl 3?

5) is there going to be rank play with this? and is it going to affect ur ELO or will there be 2 seperate ELO (one for this game type one for other)

6) are there any bushes in this map? (i didnt see any)

Fubgun

08-04-2011

bump

Steelflame

08-04-2011

i can answer these for ya.

1.+2. No, there are minion spawning(or why else would they be putting summoner spell PROMOTE back into the game for this gamemode). Infact, XP and Gold gains are increased.

3. Not in that sence, instead, your fighting over control of relics that give buffs for team i believe, but no neutral monsters at all(no jungle at all that means)
EDIT: I remembered something, you have to perform a channel to collect the relics

4. No.

5. Ehh... they have seperate elo for ranked 5v5 solo, ranked 5v5 premade, and ranked 3v3 premade. I think they will just add a new ranked set for ranked 5v5 Domination Solo/Premade. When they get around to it, that is.

6. No.

Fubgun

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelflame View Post
i can answer these for ya.

1.+2. No, there are minion spawning(or why else would they be putting summoner spell PROMOTE back into the game for this gamemode). Infact, XP and Gold gains are increased.

3. Not in that sence, instead, your fighting over control of relics that give buffs for team i believe, but no neutral monsters at all(no jungle at all that means)

4. No.

5. Ehh... they have seperate elo for ranked 5v5 solo, ranked 5v5 premade, and ranked 3v3 premade. I think they will just add a new ranked set for ranked 5v5 Domination Solo/Premade. When they get around to it, that is.

6. No.
if this game type is only going to be 20 mins long then are some people just going to be farming there asses off then take all 5 controls at 15 mins cus they got farm?

Šneeks

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubgun View Post
i know you start out at lvl 3 with so much gold but

Questions

1) do you only gain lvls from killing champions?

2) are there minions in this game type?

3) is there a jungle that has (blue/red/baron/dragon)

4) do you stay at lvl 3?

5) is there going to be rank play with this? and is it going to affect ur ELO or will there be 2 seperate ELO (one for this game type one for other)

6) are there any bushes in this map? (i didnt see any)
1&2) There are minions that will most likely give xp. You get minion waves from captureing nodes. (Not sure where the minions move though)

3) I believe there are jungle creatures with buffs. There are pick-ups that you can walk on top of to get a minor speed/health boost.

4) No.

5) Upon release there will be no ranked. They will decide from there whether or not to put ranked in. I would imagine there would be 2 seperate ELO's seeing as how these are two immensly different game types.

6) Yes, there are bushes in the jungle (center of the map). Not sure if there are bushes near nodes.

I'm not a red but I did the best I could!

Edit: I am wrong about #3 jungle creatures!

Fubgun

08-04-2011

hmm still kinda confuse 2 people gave me different responses (some the same)

any red that can clear this up?

Šneeks

08-04-2011

Quote:
if this game type is only going to be 20 mins long then are some people just going to be farming there asses off then take all 5 controls at 15 mins cus they got farm?
I don't think farming will be anywhere near as helpful as it is in SR.

Šneeks

08-04-2011

Quote:
hmm still kinda confuse 2 people gave me different responses (some the same)

any red that can clear this up?
Read this

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/04/le...inion-preview/