Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1375 gold and lvl 3 start

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xzeric

08-04-2011

Quote:
Steelflame:
Akali would start with Sheen, making her Q hit like a truck early. Supports would get there philostone instantly, and the Ruby Crystal or boots(if going for HoG or... boots)

I don't think hte no cs support sould be viable on this new mode, it seems as there more then enoyugh creeps to go around and youd probably be way better off playing an ap Soraka or Karma maybe even, as a support.

Magma Armor0

08-04-2011

I'd play Teemo, level up movequick twice, grab boots of mobility to open, and capture two points before anyone else got one

Jicama

08-04-2011

Quote:
CaffeineJunky:
Two Dorans + Boots

dorans items are removed from this game mode

Phourc

08-04-2011

Quote:
Xzeric:
I don't think hte no cs support sould be viable on this new mode, it seems as there more then enoyugh creeps to go around and youd probably be way better off playing an ap Soraka or Karma maybe even, as a support.

Supposedly you get more money over time as you level, I could see it extremely viable imo. It kind of sounds like towers (assuming those give money) and kills/assists will give you plenty in addition to the normal gp/whatever.

And tbh: kinda hoping soulstealer's one of those items that doesn't get put into dominion xP

Edit: supposedly there's a 1350g superdorans tho ^^

Kennisiou NFG

08-04-2011

Singed auto-buys Cata.

Ka1to

08-04-2011

Quote:
CaffeineJunky:
Two Dorans + Boots

no dorans in this mode
u know that mejais is enabled in this???
i mean banshees is out and get replaced madredz razor is out
so why

Frostik

08-04-2011

Tryn gets zeal or avarice

VoidInsanity

08-04-2011

Lee Sin starts with Brutilizer. Have fun.

Annemorphia

08-04-2011

Quote:
Magma Armor0:
I'd play Teemo, level up movequick twice, grab boots of mobility to open, and capture two points before anyone else got one

new map; they would probably take out boots of mobility because of crazy movement speed >.<

facepalmextreme

08-04-2011

Mundo starts with 3 regrowth pendants.

FYL.