Sorry for the hate Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrully

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I know I'm not speaking for anyone, but I know you guys must feel slightly bad knowing you truley worked hard on the new mode (I hope), but people still complain. I can't wait for Dominion, should be fun. I'll wait untill it comes out to judge though. XD

HeyItsMeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Yeah. I think the fact that Riot can continue to make such awesome features for such a messed up community shows their character, props to them

Scrully

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyItsMeh View Post
Yeah. I think the fact that Riot can continue to make such awesome features for such a messed up community shows their character, props to them
I agree completly.

Calys Teneb

08-04-2011

Ditto. I genuinely felt bad for them being so excited about this when this community started to ***** like they always do.

LordMarshal

08-04-2011

Yeah :/

Rachael Passive

08-04-2011

I understand both sides, I'm excited for the new mode but at the same time, I feel they over hyped the announcement and made it seem like there was content coming out this week.

Phoulmouth

08-04-2011

Oh I love the fact that they officially announced a new game mode and a new map. I am looking forward to dominion, it looks like it will be tons of fun.

My gripe is that they create all this hype for this week about something coming and it's going to be great and blah blah blah. They get everyone super excited.... then.... their whole hype is for.... an announcement.... not anything real or substantial being added this week, but an announcement. I mean FFS... I have been excited all week hoping that finally magma chamber was coming, then all I get is an announcement. No, I'm not a happy camper. Thanks for nothing Riot.

WTB Magma Chamber FFS. Is 2 years with 2 maps not enough?

Admiral Knox

08-04-2011

I trust they're smart enough to realize that this is the inflated overreaction we always get, and that the true feedback will come when it's actually out.

Scrully

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativeusagi View Post
I understand both sides, I'm excited for the new mode but at the same time, I feel they over hyped the announcement and made it seem like there was content coming out this week.
I was very excited that they even told us what their upcoming plans were.