A few questions about Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Shank

08-04-2011

I would greatly appreciate if I could get a Riot response on these questions I will be quick.

Will Dominion be accessible through the LoL client, or will there be a new client?

How do you think dominion will effect matchmaking for SR, do you believe that queue times will skyrocket or do you think they will stay around the same maybe +10 - 15 seconds.

Will balances be unique to SR and Dominion? (Will champions have 2 sets of balances, one for SR and the other for Dominion or will their modifications be the same for both)

Will Dominion have a ladder?

Omnidose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Of course I'm not a red, but I think that some of your questions have been answered in independent reviews. They are changing around a lot of the items and a lot of the ways that armor/mr work to make sure that it's a fun, fast paced game where sustain and tankiness aren't rewarded over mobility and high damage. Hohums has said that of the people he talked to, about half of them only wanted to play dominion and nothing else, and that they might have to put some incentives back into SR to keep a balanced playtime in each.

The Shank

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnidose View Post
Of course I'm not a red, but I think that some of your questions have been answered in independent reviews. They are changing around a lot of the items and a lot of the ways that armor/mr work to make sure that it's a fun, fast paced game where sustain and tankiness aren't rewarded over mobility and high damage. Hohums has said that of the people he talked to, about half of them only wanted to play dominion and nothing else, and that they might have to put some incentives back into SR to keep a balanced playtime in each.
I will trust you so thank you

I am a bit worried about SR, I enjoy it and don't want the LoL I have come to know and love die off to Dominion.

The Shank

08-04-2011

up

The Shank

08-04-2011

up

BadgerBarrage

Faleris

08-13-2011

up