Really excited for dominion Riot, but I have a few questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnidose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I've been reading some of the articles that have been popping up this morning with details about dominion, and I had just a few questions I wanted to ask of you guys that I hope you are allowed to answer.

1) These games are supposed to be over and done with pretty quick, and even with the increased gold/exp, is it likely that max level full build champs will be running around the ring of dominion partaking in epic struggles to get the game winning node?

2) IGN talked about a layer of the "onion of dominion" that had a zone where a champ could pick up boots of speed. Can you shed some light on how that works?

There are so many more, but I know that if I made a huge list of things, most of them you wouldn't be able to talk about yet. If anyone does reply, thanks in advance!!

Omnidose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Bumping while I go pick up my P'zone! You can have a bite if you reply...

Omnidose

08-04-2011

Back with the P'zone. It's good.