Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

just to clarify, when all champions are available to you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miirik

08-04-2011

Quote:
RiotVeonneth:
That's correct. If you own Leona (or any) other champion, you can play them on Dominion.

It's really awesome.

well leona was in the video preview... along with pretty much the entirety of demacia, ww, and lee sin i saw, as well as annie

B2tharocksax

08-04-2011

What if I own a "special" champion?

TipaKEE

08-04-2011

Quote:
RiotVeonneth:
That's correct. If you own Leona (or any) other champion, you can play them on Dominion.

It's really awesome.

Even if my teammate has picked Leona? I think that's stupid, not Leona specifically but i don't want to play against a team of 5 nocturnes. That would just be 20 secs of nothingness.

B2tharocksax

08-04-2011

Team of 5 Heimerdingers lol

all with level 3 turrets

KrupsMcGee

08-04-2011

Quote:
steadypal:
what if you want a champ and someone else on your team selects that champ? i then cant play whatever i own right?

Yes you can. Just not that game.

The Uprising

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Quote:
RiotVeonneth:

It's really awesome.

...meaning its basically not meant for competitive play, or even ranked play? D:

Kietsu

08-04-2011

There won't be Ranked Dominion when it launches, but they'll probably add it once they (and we) are convinced it's balanced enough.