But seriously

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Integrity

08-04-2011

I have always been a supporter of League of Legends.. Sometimes almost ridiculously as I play this game religiously on a few different lvl 30 accounts lol... But this might be the worst PR decision ever. This is no different than the magma chamber hype that never came through. How exciting is it for a 45 second video? ( MOST EXCITING WEEK EVER... no ) Honestly it is useless information. The leak that came out last night was more exciting than what was posted and this forum.

Now for the worst part...

I am not angry RIOT just really disappointing as you can see on this forum already you have really dropped the ball.

Hope it comes out soon as if it isn't released in the next 2 weeks you have failed on content once again. Keep rolling out the new champs tho I love them all .

Captažn America

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Agreed completely.. WTB new PR person for RIOT. someone who understands the community and isn't going to BS releases because of other games getting hype. ( u know what I mean ).

҆neeks

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
I have always been a supporter of League of Legends.. Sometimes almost ridiculously as I play this game religiously on a few different lvl 30 accounts lol... But this might be the worst PR decision ever. This is no different than the magma chamber hype that never came through. How exciting is it for a 45 second video? ( MOST EXCITING WEEK EVER... no ) Honestly it is useless information. The leak that came out last night was more exciting than what was posted and this forum.

Now for the worst part...

I am not angry RIOT just really disappointing as you can see on this forum already you have really dropped the ball.

Hope it comes out soon as if it isn't released in the next 2 weeks you have failed on content once again. Keep rolling out the new champs tho I love them all .
It's going to come out.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/04/le...inion-preview/

It's just a matter of waiting now...

My best bet is mid September.

TheFailBus

08-04-2011

Except they're showing a live working version at the cons, that's way further than Magma Chamber. They even have dates where you can go and see it.

Integrity

08-04-2011

They are showing it at events that are already sold out. YAY for RIOT....