My Feelings about Dominion as a Mode

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

traxvenom

05-22-2012

I stopped reading when you said that Twisted Treeline was fast paced. Clearly you haven't played against competent opponents who know how to turtle farm and babysit their nexus.

larkhill

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Most Rioters I speak to only want to play Dominion games now. Its been this way for several months since the map has been nearing completion.

I'm sure there will be people who don't like the map and I've nothing against that. However if the Riot response is anything to go by I think that the complaint may be that no one is playing SR anymore.

Maybe its only Rioters that feel this way. However most Rioters were players before they came to Riot, so I think its a pretty decent sample.

I think the map is extremely fun.
i find this truly hilarious. so what this means is that at 1 point, rioters loved dominion then they stopped playing it entirely. if riot doesnt even like it, how r we supposed to...

Crimsonier

12-02-2012

another way to make the magma chamber would be a 7v7 3 bot 2 mid and 2 top or 2 bot 2 mid 2 top 1 jungler

FetisPuncher

12-02-2012

look at this necro bump..

K0nundrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Wow, Morello is so well spoken. Each of his responses on this forum taught me something new and cleared up any confusions I had. Thanks a lot Morello, keep up the good work!