Ashe Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rajibudgy

08-04-2011

I'm kind of sucking at Ashe right now, so wondering if anyone could give me general tips, item tips and such?

Also, is this the right thread?

NeutrallyOcean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I almost always buy a doran's blade as my first item, because it helps with last hitting. when you first get to lane, the very first arrow you shoot should be targeted at an enemy champion, because with your passive it will crit 100%. Followed up by a volley and another auto attack, you can bring someone to 50% health immediately, gaining lane dominance. Don't spam volley too much early game, because you don't have too much mana to use. First trip back, buy tier 1 boots, and either another doran's blade or a BF sword. then work on boots of swiftness, then infinity edge, then phantom dancers. Then you could build a banshee's veil, and later you could sell your doran's blade for a Bloodthirster if you're owning badly. And never be afraid to shoot your ult into fights late game, because the cooldown isn't that long then. Early game, it's probably better to shoot it in your lane.

Eledhan

08-04-2011

My Ashe guide is a great place to start if you are having difficulty using Ashe. Give it a read and then ask any questions you may still have on there if you want.

The guide is linked below.

Jazz Bat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Never use your first arrow on minons, it will have a 100% crit chance so you shouldn't waste it on one creep.

Always be moving from side to side.

Harrass with auto attacks.

Don't die. Dying is the worst thing that can happen to you.

Do as much damage as you can in teamfights without dying.

Buy boots as your first item. **** the blades, you can buy two or three if you want later on if you're losing the lane.

Buy potions and ward the two mid bushes if you are there.

Try to always get mid or solo top.

Don't buy Black Cleaver.

Getting the Infinity Edge first is a good idea.

Last hit some moar :].

Get Frost Shot at level 4, only use it during teamfights or 1v1s. Get Volley twice and Hawkshot second.

Make sure to buy a Last Whisp mid game due to armor and thornmail narbs.

Lizto

08-04-2011

Pro tip: Whenever you have problems with a champion, go to youtube, or solomid.net and look for videos of said champion. Guides or Gameplay videos. For Ashe, I suggest going to youtube, and search for "LoL Ashe bigfatjiji" and watch some bigfarjiji gameplay videos, its what I did when I first started playing ashe and sucked hard at her, watching just one game made a HUGE difference as you learn all sorts of things, from Ashe-only related tricks and stunts to general gameplay actions.

Superstarsage

08-04-2011

Question. What are you sucking at with ashe?

Either way, advice? if you're solo or even in a duo lane, keep your volley ready and whenever your enemy starts walking forwards even if they're not in range, fire your volley. Odds are they'll just keep walking right into it anyways, then you can pummel them a bit.

I usually start zerk boots, then power up to a BFSWORD. get my Black Cleaver going for that early game killzzzz. Always get red pots as needed, and wards if you can.

Ripjaws

08-04-2011

Don't listen to anyone who tells you to get Boots of Swiftness on an AD carry. Ignore them completely.

Rajibudgy

08-04-2011

Uh, Wow, thanks for all the help guys..

RoCCocheLLo

08-04-2011

Build:
Dorans Blade (Sell if needed to rush to The Black Cleaver)
Berserker Greaves (Boots 1 first, then BF Sword (composes to Black Cleaver), after sword get full boots).
The Black Cleaver
Phantom Dancer
Infinity Edge

Run + Right Click + Q activated to permaslow. Ult when someone is close to you, Hawkshot to see bushes. MAX Q then W then R then E.

Easy as that.