Your League of Legends: Dominion Media Coverage Compendium

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blazein1

08-04-2011

so this is how you respond to the dota2 intro

OminousJester

08-04-2011

Forgive my language, but **** you.

Hypeing an announcement. REALLY!? REALLY!? **** you.

Macerate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Better late than "soon" I always say...

YouAreNotSpecial

08-04-2011

Quote:
All of the game's champions will be available right away in Dominion ("That was the goal from the beginning," says lead designer Richard Hough), with all of the same spells they'll have in Summoner's Rift. The responsibility for balance, then, will fall mostly on the game's items
Anyone else concerned about all the champions being auto-unlocked ...if I read this right. Or is it saying that any character usable in SR will also be usable in Dominion?

pwntifex maximus

08-04-2011

Quote:
It's also freely available to all players from the moment it comes out
Thank you.

Sgt SiegeMinion

08-04-2011

I don't understand why we have to read all those lousy videogame article instead of having information right from the Dominion page...

sahkyerblahd

08-04-2011

wait, so i searched across this whole thread for a red post to justify the most important problem at hand that is pointed out here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruaet View Post
Fine, we are excited, but that isn't the problem, if this is the thing you got us hyped for you should AT THE VERY LEAST give us an EXACT date. We deserve better than overhype for an announcement.

Every post is by Tryndamere saying that "We care what the players want" What we want is you to stop hyping an announcement. If the announcement would have come without the hype I would have **** bricks. BUT the way it was approached was awful and now I'm left feeling all bothered and hot with nothing to show for it. And all I have is some empty feeling promise of what basically means "Soon" with no date set.
and what we get is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by issfire View Post
This is a 5v5 map
common reds, at least justify urselves and give us a date rather than fill in details about a map that we dont even have a clue of when it will come.

edit: the downvoter mind explaining how my post is flawed as to not deserve a proper answer to the problem at hand that i bothered to point out??

tisin

08-04-2011

hell its about time!!!!

Parricidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddler View Post
Hype is something YOUR mind fabricates. So don't blame Riot for that.
Yes, and hype is precisely what RIOT was trying to create when they told us all the awesome stuff that was coming this week. They tried to create hype, succeeded, and then let down the community by showing them a trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt SiegeMinion View Post
I don't understand why we have to read all those lousy videogame article instead of having information right from the Dominion page...
Money.

Finale

08-04-2011

I love how riot had over 70 red posts in one stupid topic can w can't even get 3 about this asking if this is the only thing in store for the week, a date, etc. The thing is though, it will be OVER A MONTH ATLEAST before we would see this in the game if thier showing it off at pax n gamscon. Way to hype utter **** gameplay of who has the most op champs wins.