Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your League of Legends: Dominion Media Coverage Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarknessVenom

09-27-2011

SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!! ;( i cants tart a game i click play pick dominion, 5v5 or 3v3 i am in champion select then i pick a champ start it and i cant summon its like i dosnt opens the window were i can see whit who iam playing vs whit its just a black window. Then down on my righ i click on riot then a window shows up saying youre still in game progress... and i can see my friends and i can chat but i cant start a game i have 3 leaves

mickle101

09-28-2011

Dominion is an awesome map, i dont see why u guys are dissing RIOT

(V)(;,,,(V), Sincerly Dr Zoidberg

mickle101

09-28-2011

taht was meant to be (V)(:,,,(V) if this doesnt work then its just the auto smiley

Cogitari

09-30-2011

Dominion is freaking amazing. Incredible design and loads of fun; even when my team isn't good and we lose.

cuaccck

10-01-2011

its amazing

Hallia

10-05-2011

I have to say, Dominion has been great so far. I love the faster pace to the map. <3

Slydevil

10-12-2011

Why won't you guys cut back on making champions and some on the maps id even volunteer to give some ideas by the way i like the cool super hero skins for teemo but is there a problem with the download i cant update it?

sharbrain

10-14-2011

wow

Soedan

10-24-2011

It's fun until someone loses it and rages/trolls only had that happen once though so far.

voidkingxps

11-27-2011

Hey does anyone know how to fix pvp kernal patcher problems