Your League of Legends: Dominion Media Coverage Compendium

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarknessVenom

09-27-2011

SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!! ;( i cants tart a game i click play pick dominion, 5v5 or 3v3 i am in champion select then i pick a champ start it and i cant summon its like i dosnt opens the window were i can see whit who iam playing vs whit its just a black window. Then down on my righ i click on riot then a window shows up saying youre still in game progress... and i can see my friends and i can chat but i cant start a game i have 3 leaves

mickle101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Dominion is an awesome map, i dont see why u guys are dissing RIOT

(V)(;,,,(V), Sincerly Dr Zoidberg

mickle101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

taht was meant to be (V)(:,,,(V) if this doesnt work then its just the auto smiley

Cogitari

09-30-2011

Dominion is freaking amazing. Incredible design and loads of fun; even when my team isn't good and we lose.

cuaccck

10-01-2011

its amazing

Hallia

10-05-2011

I have to say, Dominion has been great so far. I love the faster pace to the map. <3

Slydevil

10-12-2011

Why won't you guys cut back on making champions and some on the maps id even volunteer to give some ideas by the way i like the cool super hero skins for teemo but is there a problem with the download i cant update it?

sharbrain

10-14-2011

wow

Soedan

10-24-2011

It's fun until someone loses it and rages/trolls only had that happen once though so far.

voidkingxps

11-27-2011

Hey does anyone know how to fix pvp kernal patcher problems