Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your League of Legends: Dominion Media Coverage Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eric the blue

09-24-2011

i read the PcGamer review, and got the impression that it was already in full release! so i re-joined after a long absence to give it a try...and haven't had even one chance at it! talk about major disappointment! Riot really needs to stop over-hyping things!

oh, and whatever happened to the promised "magma chamber" new map? is it ever really coming? Riot's failure to produce that is one reason i've been away!

bonkia

09-24-2011

Quote:
Heket88:
Ok, I understand that riot got problems making dominions a full time game mode, but we can't wait any longer! At lest give us a date. I getting tired of coming up from work, opening my computer and cry . The wait will be more easier if we know when it will come out, so no sad surprise every days. But I must say, very nice game mode I enjoy it alot, thanks to Riot good job.

i would say 11 of oct. if its not out by then i think im going to rage all over ever gaming forum i can for 3 days then stop playing.

NORMtheSTORM

09-24-2011

I think you guys should give a release date. It was sad when magma chamber was not given a release date and then got flushed :/

DemonioOo

09-25-2011

Riot sux !

OG Commissioner

09-25-2011

Quote:
eric the blue:
i read the PcGamer review, and got the impression that it was already in full release! so i re-joined after a long absence to give it a try...and haven't had even one chance at it! talk about major disappointment! Riot really needs to stop over-hyping things!

oh, and whatever happened to the promised "magma chamber" new map? is it ever really coming? Riot's failure to produce that is one reason i've been away!

Riot has said several times that they shelved Magma chamber because it failed to change the gameplay in any real way, It was acting as a reskined SR and that was not what they wanted, so it got shelved and dominion was made instead.

XCrimsonDemon

09-26-2011

how does the ****ing dimion system work

UselessCargo

09-26-2011

Horrible idea. remove it from game please to save the space on my hard drive....

TheLilAngel

09-26-2011

Omg you cant have leavers in dominon or its an automatic lose since its so fast had 2 leavers last game

Doutonbori

09-27-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xauhadOGO_g hopefully you enjoy....quad on rammus is pretty good imo

DarknessVenom

09-27-2011

SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!! ;( i cants tart a game i click play pick dominion, 5v5 or 3v3 i am in champion select then i pick a champ start it and i cant summon its like i dosnt opens the window were i can see whit who iam playing vs whit its just a black window. Then down on my righ i click on riot then a window shows up saying youre still in game progress... and i can see my friends and i can chat but i cant start a ****ing game i have 3 leaves