Your League of Legends: Dominion Media Coverage Compendium

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jackbro

08-29-2011

Whennnnn

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOTAsnotLOL View Post
God, you people will assume and complain about anything, won't you?
Wait until it's ****ing released, mein gott. Sorry you have to deal with all these morons Riot.
I still <3 you.
THANK YOU at least someone said it!

CluerageOG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

just looks like Arathi Basin to me...and those usually are incredibly one sided

Ineba RHZ

09-03-2011

Isn't dominion supose come on august? And where are black champions man, there are asian but no african xD.

Ryadic

09-04-2011

You would think with all this media coverage they would have a release date by now. Don't want to get so much attention then become known as another company that can't release games on time.

GtTeddyX

09-05-2011

when this coming out :S i wana play

eFIVE

09-06-2011

Someone from Riot should come out and appologize for their rudeness in being unable to speak at the current time due to having each other's ***** in each others mouths (yes even the women have em).

Enosense

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexnick567 View Post
This is Heintzer, and I'm totally editing your post. Soon = "shortly after PAX."
lolk

Xuerian

09-07-2011

riot can at least give us a little more info?? or tell us around what date and be accurate?!?!?!

DotHacker

09-08-2011

This is just another post telling people to STOP QQing. When Riot is fully ready to release Dominion they will do so. I'm sure that Riot is working out any bugs they may have found as well as searching for any bugs they haven't found. All players want a smooth transition with a new patch and don't want to have the servers crashing or bugging out do to a glitch with the release. So instead of QQing about the release of Dominion, just be glad that the servers (probably) won't crash when released (although players will probably have a long wait time for logging in because so many people will be logging in to play Dominion on it's release date hahaha).