How do i approach a game when versus a team of only dom players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Stormchaser

07-26-2012

and your team seems to have a mix of dom players and SR players looking for a change..

You just notice how fluidly the enemy team is moving, ganking bot repeatedly, looking for openings etc. Your team is just fixated on the windmill and nothing more...

Do i just try to gather as many kills in the windmill fight, assuming im top, and try to snowball? or should i try to direct them, and hope they follow? Like every time i see we are struggling to recap wind, i say we should try to focus elsewhere or on a quest not on wind, yet they just continue on..

I've seen some very talented dominion folks, and i've experienced how this game should be played...and man is it amazing. But what do i do when our team isn't as fluid as the enemy team?

iProbie

07-26-2012

blame riot for poor matchmaking system ofc!!

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

you wont snowball that hard off top, you'll need to capitalize on whose the most farmed on their team and take out that gold bonus they have amassed.

The Stormchaser

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iprobie View Post
blame riot for poor matchmaking system ofc!!
yes

Orphane

07-26-2012

Solution: gank bot.

The Stormchaser

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Solution: gank bot.
i try to do this. sometimes it erupts in, noob go back top fuu, or our folks go in 3v4, and lose our inner node.

the first one irks me the most really. why DONT u want a gank bot? it helps me get kills, helps u get point.

FDA

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stormchaser View Post
i try to do this. sometimes it erupts in, noob go back top fuu, or our folks go in 3v4, and lose our inner node.

the first one irks me the most really. why DONT u want a gank bot? it helps me get kills, helps u get point.
If I have time to tell someone to go back top, it's usually because they walked right down the lane and scared their target off or they want to push a tower against a strong defender =(.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

07-26-2012

Approach the X button at the champion select and press it

NamKim

07-27-2012

There is two ways of going at this and it really depends on your personality.

If you are "in it to win it" then you should try to snowball into a major monster and consume the enemy team. Unfortunately, a coordinated team is usually unstoppable.

If you are like me who play to have fun and try to invite others to have fun with you. You can try giving advice and coordinate your team. You might lose this one game, but you probably just made four players better Dominion players than when they began the match.

The last thing we want to do is turn our backs on Classic players.

hinderlopen

07-27-2012

In the case you dont think your teammates will listen to you when you tell them to attack something other than the windmill:

Pick your team comps and fights carefully, you should get used to playing poke wars and wear the enemy down. Enough poke can win you a tower when the enemy is stronger than you in a full hp fight.

If you do decide to gank bot, tell your team to stay together and not try to take top unless 1-2 go back to help bot.

Until your teams get more coordinated, never try to take mid unless you're playing shaco or lulu (or others) as a dedicated back capper.

Most importantly, tell your team to stay together. Being in a clump of 4 people is almost always better than flanking. If they dont, tell them to stay together after every fight they lose, they'll get it eventually.