when will L.O.L. be released in my region?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TidYLooK

05-03-2010

im from the philippines.. and i really wanna try playing LOL... yet after downloading and all the game doesnt start and it says that "blocked, its not available in your area"

is it true that its not yet available in my country? i heard from my friends that they are playing LOL.. so i wanted to try it..

ill be waiting for the reply

thanks in advance

-TidYLooK- (aspiring player)

Rajik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

Are you friends in the same region as you and can play the game? I believe that SEA (Southeast Asia) players have been moved to a different host company for league of legends. I do not believe that the servers are online yet so you will just have to be patient!

TidYLooK

05-04-2010

yes we are in the same region... havent seen them play though coz their place is a lil far.. so well i hope it wud be sooner..

thanks for the reply =)

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

I don't know for sure, but they might be playing at the european servers then? Try http://lol-europe.com

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-04-2010

There is no official release date yet as the server setup is still under negotiation.

TidYLooK

05-05-2010

okay cool.. thanks for the info.. i guess ill jut have to wait patiently..

im itching to try LOL =)