League of Legends: Dominion is Coming!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skmanBP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Oh My God

Xyltin

08-04-2011

1. It's a great idead to put a game mode together with a map, cause it makes balancing a lot more easy and the game a lot more fun.

2. the mode and the map, both, look really great.

3. The hype for an announcement that says: This is comming in the future (probably 4 months).
Way too much.

4. Is project shiny comming with this map or before the map is getting released?

5. Oberserver mode?

6. People now expect a lot of changes and features in the near future (next patch and then in the next months) cause you made such a big thing out of the announcement that even gives less information than the leak. People expected something very soon (in less than a month) and you detroyed their hopes.

Bicep

08-04-2011

I just got shivers all over.

Holy shiznit that looks cool.

Captain Teembro

08-04-2011

Oooo, even more strategy now!

Frozen Breeze

08-04-2011

Woot!

ecDy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-04-2011

At least... xD

Sarkan of Arkham

08-04-2011

O
M
F
G

WTF is wrong with you people this is BETTER than Magma Chamber. This is going to be fking amazing. Riot told us to expect the unexpected, and I sure as hell didnt expect this. GO RIOT! keep this **** up and You'll be solid even after DotA 2

Mephew

08-04-2011

O you sneaky *******s

You Suck

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinsky View Post
On the one hand, I am really glad that RioT is trying to put forward new content. It really does look like a nice addition.

On the other hand, don't hype up something so much if it is just an announcement. You got a lot of us excited that you might actually have content coming down the pipe this week, and this feels like a slap in the face.

Just saying.
I could not have said it better myself, took the words out of my mouth, agree 100%

LSF

08-04-2011

Call me when it actually comes out.