Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Dominion is Coming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skmanBP

08-04-2011

Oh My God

Xyltin

08-04-2011

1. It's a great idead to put a game mode together with a map, cause it makes balancing a lot more easy and the game a lot more fun.

2. the mode and the map, both, look really great.

3. The hype for an announcement that says: This is comming in the future (probably 4 months).
Way too much.

4. Is project shiny comming with this map or before the map is getting released?

5. Oberserver mode?

6. People now expect a lot of changes and features in the near future (next patch and then in the next months) cause you made such a big thing out of the announcement that even gives less information than the leak. People expected something very soon (in less than a month) and you detroyed their hopes.

Bicep

08-04-2011

I just got shivers all over.

Holy shiznit that looks cool.

Captain Teembro

08-04-2011

Oooo, even more strategy now!

Frozen Breeze

08-04-2011

Woot!

ecDy

Recruiter

08-04-2011

At least... xD

Sarkan of Arkham

08-04-2011

O
M
F
G

WTF is wrong with you people this is BETTER than Magma Chamber. This is going to be fking amazing. Riot told us to expect the unexpected, and I sure as hell didnt expect this. GO RIOT! keep this **** up and You'll be solid even after DotA 2

Mephew

08-04-2011

O you sneaky *******s

You Suck

08-04-2011

Quote:
Zinsky:
On the one hand, I am really glad that RioT is trying to put forward new content. It really does look like a nice addition.

On the other hand, don't hype up something so much if it is just an announcement. You got a lot of us excited that you might actually have content coming down the pipe this week, and this feels like a slap in the face.

Just saying.

I could not have said it better myself, took the words out of my mouth, agree 100%

LSF

08-04-2011

Call me when it actually comes out.