Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Dominion is Coming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B1gears

08-04-2011

I would really love it if there was a MMORPG style for LOL...that would be awesome!

I am Rxcc

08-04-2011

Oh my freaking god.

Ganjii

08-04-2011

Quote:
dkcheetos:
just go play dota then

This is supposed to be like Dota. This game was worked on by one of the Dota members? But instead Riot turns it into ****. Eh no matter the downvotes or w.e my mind is made up. This game will be forgotten once Dota 2 does come out. Icefrog ftw! They started it all and Riot is a ****ing joke compared to them. Without them, Riot probably would have never even existed.

Avisto

08-04-2011

Oh I see.
The reason Riot staff were tweeting "This week will be awesome!" isn't because they were finally going to release one of their many promised features, no.
They just get to make more promises.

I'm not celebrating until something is finally released.

Flaix

08-04-2011

Awesome!!! how many player will each team have?

Demanicus

08-04-2011

ZOMG!

This is gonna be epic!

I wonder if this will split the fanbase? One side for regular and one for Dominion? Or maybe the style of regular will somehow transfer into Dominion so players don't need to play one or the other or they'd rusty?

Either way, I can't wait for the trailers and livestreams!

TeamSwagRocket

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Haha, like noone is gonna be playing summoners rift the day this is worldwide, also whoever wards better in this map will win, the team in control of more points will have to sit in the middle and wait for someone to try and take over a control point, but they could either go 1 for each or 1 for 1 and 4 waiting in bush to gank whoever comes to help, so much strategy and warding

Sweet N Nasty

08-04-2011

Quote:
Crazy Demon:
That's what I love about LoL. They always willing to try something different instead of rehashing the same thing over and over again.

wtf?? LOL is completely based off of other games! look up DotA and Arathi Basin. exact same thing!

Praetor

08-04-2011

Quote:
Kaji Zodokai:
I've lost every bit of hope for the LoL community. do ANY of you idiots read the announcements? it says RIGHT THERE that Dominion is coming out the end of august.....yet you all still say "LAWL NOT COMING OUT TILL NEXT YEAR UR SUMTHIN" OR "NOT GONNA BE OUT B4 DOTA2 CAUSE IM SWITCHING" just read the **** announcement posts before you ragepost. seriously =_=

There have been a multitude of things announced and yet to be released. Riot: Underdelivering on underwhelming products since 2009.

MindGamez

08-04-2011

Fckin hell yeah!