League of Legends: Dominion is Coming!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ulverskog

08-04-2011

this will be a map for 1v1 champs for sure

hope it will be good and out soon =)

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadouken View Post
They have announced many, many features that never happened. The reason we're pissed is because they announced that the release this week would be "the culmination of long effort". A lot of us got incredibly hopeful. Would it be Project Shiny? Spectator mode? Which of the many promises they had made would Riot follow through with?

None. They just made a brand new promise. The hype was just for an announcement of yet another promised future release. Release date? TBA, of course.

Spectator mode was announced. Release TBA.
Project Shiny was announced. Release TBA.
Magma Chamber announced. Release cancelled.
Stealth rework was announced. Release TBA.
Replay function was announced. Release TBA.
Dominion mode was announced. Release TBA.

Get the picture??? If you're getting excited about an announcement from Riot ****ing Games, you must be new here.

quoted from an earlier post that was quoted from a separate post.
QQ moar?

Mal Fungus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

i prefer magma chamber...

dkcheetos

08-04-2011

how many peolple per team?

got too many friends for 3v3 but not enough for 5v5
cmon riot give us antisoical nerds something to play with everyone with

dkcheetos

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjii View Post
Too be honest I think it looks like **** and strays from the classic "dota" playing style. I am happy with the maps we have now and believe that Riot should just make other "normal" maps for us too play on. Maybe I should start checking into ***.
just go play dota then

Jortalus

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadouken View Post
They have announced many, many features that never happened. The reason we're pissed is because they announced that the release this week would be "the culmination of long effort". A lot of us got incredibly hopeful. Would it be Project Shiny? Spectator mode? Which of the many promises they had made would Riot follow through with?

None. They just made a brand new promise. The hype was just for an announcement of yet another promised future release. Release date? TBA, of course.

Spectator mode was announced. Release TBA.
Project Shiny was announced. Release TBA.
Magma Chamber announced. Release cancelled.
Stealth rework was announced. Release TBA.
Replay function was announced. Release TBA.
Dominion mode was announced. Release TBA.

Get the picture??? If you're getting excited about an announcement from Riot ****ing Games, you must be new here.

quoted from an earlier post that was quoted from a separate post.
They've also said that spectator mode is moving along nicely as well, and that it's going to be utilized at Pax while normal people (read: Not paid actors) will be able to pick up and play Dominion mode, and assumedly try out spectating as well. Replay exists as LoLReplay so I don't think it needs to be that high on the priority list.

Stealth rework was only recently announced, and project shiny is making small steps such as Tryndamere, Kayle and Janna's new models.

Stop whining so much!

MojoHand

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Demon View Post
That's what I love about LoL. They always willing to try something different instead of rehashing the same thing over and over again.
Def sounds like a rehashing to me

Goo

08-04-2011

OMG, I soaked my panties and I don't even have a va.gina. Or panties.

Xcythe

08-04-2011

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

SVX348

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuchullian View Post
Apparently you don't read the whole post it's due shortly after PAX near the end of august.
if i remember it correctly riot was sopposed to release observers mode shortly after dreamhack, so his argument is completely legit.