Judicator's stunlock

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tomtefar

09-09-2009

agree.
I've played her alot in my last games and have experienced the problem myself. I've never been a fan of stunlocking, it takes away all the skills in the game. Even if you're a kick-ass pro player - you can't do anything against a stunlock, just sit there and die or hope for a miracle. (ofc you could use cleanse and such, but it's not like you got that off cooldown all the time)

OT: either the stun should be lowered - about 2 seconds instead. or as said; make the stun only proc once. The double damage can continue, I just love giving revenge upon those who slains my mates ^^

Mjollnir

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaThShiNoBi View Post
I can make an ability that one shots everyone and it's "meant" to one shot everyone. That doesn't mean it's balanced. Whether Reckoning is meant to proc multiple times from one kill, I don't know, but that certainly is how it works right now. For the next 10 seconds, ANY and ALL Reckonings you use against the target will double damage and stun for 4 seconds.
It doesn't one shot anyone. Not even when it does double damage. It is pretty gay on the rare chance you're getting multiple stuns, but I don't think the double damage or it even being a stun is that bad. The point of it is to be able to punish players for killing your allies first.

Lollerman

09-09-2009

No, it's pretty horrible; AP Judy isn't that bad solely because of this, and Karthus/Judy is just lol.

Vindico Atrum

09-09-2009

Its rare to get 3 off, 2 in the time is fine.

Twigg

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
Its rare to get 3 off, 2 in the time is fine.
QFT. People hardly get off two, even rarer three. I myself have only ever gotten off 2 Reckonings in the time span of 10 seconds. The spell itself is balanced, you actually lose the team mate in order to get a 4 second stun on the guy that killed that teammate. Seems balanced to me. Come on, show the angel some love people. Don't call the nerf stick onto her head. She doesn't even have boobs...

Duffie

09-09-2009

I think it could be limited to just one cast and not really hurt Judy

Twigg

09-09-2009

Most of the time, people just get one off. I think we should just leave her as she is. Awesome hybrid. Can do many roles efficiently and a very flexible item build. Golden Armour to boot! Great hero.

Bianary

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcarity View Post
QFT. People hardly get off two, even rarer three. I myself have only ever gotten off 2 Reckonings in the time span of 10 seconds. The spell itself is balanced, you actually lose the team mate in order to get a 4 second stun on the guy that killed that teammate. Seems balanced to me. Come on, show the angel some love people. Don't call the nerf stick onto her head. She doesn't even have boobs...
Even 8 seconds of stun from one ally dying is too much.

Krom

09-09-2009

Jud has been on the brink of being broken for some time.

The double stun is really uncalled for.

If they really want to keep it they should drop the double damage on it.

AP Jud = 8sec stun for 2k damage.

Reckoning is already one of the best nukes in the game without all this bonus stuff added to it. And its on a tank, that has a Pally Bubble on a 10 sec CD.

DeaThShiNoBi

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
It should stop after 1 cast. If you kill an enemy near judicator you are dead period. You will die within the 2 nukes and insane stuns that come along with it.
This is exactly the solution I'm looking for. One Reckoning bomb. End of story.