Ranges

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Litaken

09-08-2009

Hi!

My suggestion would be that to rebalance some of the heroes skills, especially the range. I'd like to play a game which is skill centered. in my sight this game can be made more like this to improve some of the spells possible ranges. For example Blitzcrank's hook. I surely would improve its range, also would make his arm's speed slower making it possible to avoid better. This could let players to try to blindhook which is really entertaining. The thing i miss most are the huge ranged spells(and by this not meaning the mass ulties), like Morgana's snare. I like that i can have it, just it could be much more fun if it would go further and would go slower for the balance. Also i would mention the ranks of the spells. I would suggest that for example the Blitz's hook's possible range would increase with its rank level, so it wouldn't be overpowered in the very beginning.

roliax

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litaken View Post
Hi!

My suggestion would be that to rebalance some of the heroes skills, especially the range. I'd like to play a game which is skill centered. in my sight this game can be made more like this to improve some of the spells possible ranges. For example Blitzcrank's hook. I surely would improve its range, also would make his arm's speed slower making it possible to avoid better. This could let players to try to blindhook which is really entertaining.
I think you need to rethink your thoughts.

"game which is skill centered"
" try to blindhook "

Luck =/= Skills

Steric

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by roliax View Post
I think you need to rethink your thoughts.

"game which is skill centered"
" try to blindhook "

Luck =/= Skills
Predicting where the enemy will be =/= Luck