[Guide] How to BD like a BAD - Wuju Style

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Le

09-02-2011

haha WIN!!!! i just wrecked a team 6/0 BD 4 towers TROLOLOL EPIC WIN

JAD3R

09-06-2011

Perfectly acceptable way to play, i don't understand all this talk of being black-hearted when it is what you are suppose to do XD
P.S. Anyone tried an all AP item load-out? Boosts alpha strike to god-like levels, close to cho-gath's feast, except with a cool-down of only 10 sec.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAD3R View Post
Perfectly acceptable way to play, i don't understand all this talk of being black-hearted when it is what you are suppose to do XD
P.S. Anyone tried an all AP item load-out? Boosts alpha strike to god-like levels, close to cho-gath's feast, except with a cool-down of only 10 sec.
AP yi only works if you kill steal the first or second kill in the teamfight, then it is penta/quadra kill...

Spetzznaz

11-17-2011

THIS GUY IS TO FUNNY !! but really awesome set up, now i can plow scrubs down and talk **** with success, being, i didnt just talk ****

Grizzit

12-05-2011

Start off with 1 x Cloth Armor and 5 x Health Potion. The order of build should be:

Boots of Speed > Wriggle's Lantern > Youmuu's Ghostblade > Berserker's Greaves OR Boots of Mobility > Phantom Dancer > Infinity Edge OR Sword of the Divine (if you want faster BD) > Quicksilver Sash OR Banshee's Veil > Sell off Wriggle's for a Bloodthirster

OK I have a question about this. This is a great guide and is doing well - but following the listed itemization I find that after I complete the Phantom Dancer I have 2 slots left....and I need 3 to complete the Infinity Edge....should I drop something or wait until I have enough gold to both do the phantom dancer and the bloodthirster and sell the lantern and do them both at once??

XphantomX88

07-24-2012

so you decide the strategy on a 5 man team?