[Skin Suggestion] Secret Agent Teemo or Black Op Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khadagar

08-03-2011

Hey everyone,

So I've been playing Teemo for quite a while now and really like his playstyle -- I like the guerilla tactics he uses and such it's really fun. I wanted to get a skin for him but I looked and saw most were just reskins, as in just changing the colors of the stuff he has or adding face-paint. I was thinking we could make a new awesome Teemo skin that would absolutely thrill all the Teemo fans.

So I came up with Secret Agent Teemo and Black Op Teemo.

Secret Agent Teemo would be pretty cool. A snazzy tux with shades and a fedora or something. Steel blowgun or something like that :P real slick and cool looking.

Or Black Op Teemo with a black Watch Cap, black tiger stripe pattern face paint, Black combat utility vest with smoke grenades or something in it, a combat backpack to carry his (Shroom re-skin suggestion: Proximity Mines). Optional: Black tiger stripe blowgun, Night Vision goggles where his original goggles are. OR: Gas Mask of some sort -- with the red tinted eyes like the Umbrella Operatives in Resident Evil had.

Let me know what you guys think. I know that shrooms are what defines Teemo, and I may get flamed for suggesting a reskin of the Proximity Mines but I thought it'd be different and fun to see. Going around in either of those skins with a Jason Bourne Soundtrack or James Bond soundtrack in the backround would be fun haha.

:] Cheers all

Bolby

08-03-2011

I have been thinkin about a Rambo Teemo skin since about day one. Problem is at this point, there are other champions that could use some skins, as Teemo seems to be one that is never short of them.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Lol sounds cute. But he has too many skins already.

ObscureClockwork

08-03-2011

he has a lot of skins, but i would love to see a black-ops teemo