Champion Sneak Peek: Akali, the Fist of Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Facha

05-03-2010

Make a bikini skin

GiovaniB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-03-2010

Gondar ftw

Tenshiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

In case RIOT doesn`t already have something planned for Akali, I`d like to suggest:

Akali`s Joke: Kama closer and say that.
Akali`s Taunt: Don`t blink or you`ll miss your own death.

Akali`s Lore:

There exists an ancient order originating in the Ionian Isles dedicated to the preservation of balance. Order, chaos, light, darkness -- all things must exist in perfect harmony for such is the way of the universe. This order is known as the Kinkou and it employs a triumvirate of shadow warriors to uphold its causes in the world. Akali is one of these shadow warriors, entrusted with the sacred duty of Warding the Moon - mercilessly exacting swift retribution without hesitation.

The one known as Akali came to existance as a maiden, reborn upon taking her vow on the sacred steps of the grand Kinkou Temple. Before this vow, she had been given a more sinister name by her mother, grand matron of a high ranking Noxian dinasty. In contrast to her sister, Akali always possessed a deep innate desire of vengeance and exacting retribution. Upon their coming of age, the sisters were commanded to infiltrate the Kinkou and eliminate its greatest champions.
However, the night they reached the sacred gardens of the Kinkou, Akali`s heart was instantly overcome with an epiphany and she realized the true meaning of balance. As the two sisters approached the sleeping quarters of the daimyo of Kinkou, Akali turned against her sister, planning to execute her and then take her own life in order to bring a state of equilibrium between Noxus and the rest of Runeterra by taking away its two greatest champions. Her merciless plan would have worked, however her sister managed to escape due to her great mastery of the art of Shunpo.
Entirely aware of all that was to occur that night and quite satisfied with Akali`s sense of balance, the daimyo forgave all of the assassin`s former sins and awarded her one of the most honorable functions possible: the Fist of Shadow. She now works with her fellows Shen and Kennen to enforce the balance of Valoran. This hallowed pursuit has unsurprisingly led the triumvirate to the Fields of Justice.

``True Balance must always exist... no matter the cost.`` ~ Akali`s vow upon joining the Kinkou.

Feedback is of course appreciated, welcome and encouraged. ^.^v
Edit: q_q haterz! XD

TheSTRECK

05-03-2010

ENOUGH NINJAS! Lets get a vampire: Bela: The undead.

Sphinx001

05-03-2010

Fiddlesticks with skin and meat.

Kyo42

05-03-2010

I dig the outfit and the kama(that's old-school ninja right there!). Interesting that she looks lanky and possibly taller than the two other ninja.

But I really can't get behind that hairstyle, especially with the white ninja eyes. It makes her look kinda like some sort of zombie nurse... with mini-scythes. (Well, I guess in the end that's pretty intimidating too!)

Seriously though, change the hairstyle and it'd be perfect.

Zodbones

05-03-2010

whoa a girl ninja o.o

aNxello

05-03-2010

i bet she'll have bigger boobs tho

PuPPeaZ

Recruiter

05-03-2010

haha kool, i hope she will run pretty cool too

PoohBear26

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo42 View Post
I dig the outfit and the kama(that's old-school ninja right there!). Interesting that she looks lanky and possibly taller than the two other ninja.

But I really can't get behind that hairstyle, especially with the white ninja eyes. It makes her look kinda like some sort of zombie nurse... with mini-scythes. (Well, I guess in the end that's pretty intimidating too!)

Seriously though, change the hairstyle and it'd be perfect.
Agree 100%.

Up in a bun with chopsticks or a ribbon