Champion Sneak Peek: Akali, the Fist of Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheeseBurguer

05-03-2010

**** i have 0 Ip beter start saving and playing alot.Shes sweet and looks like she will be more ninja like(fist of shadow)maybe a sthell/ melle DPS type

sorry for my horrible english

PoohBear26

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Life View Post
I like new heroes as much as the next guy...BUT DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please jesus start living up to your in development page...Thats been sitting there for like 2-3 months and all youve done is release a mediocre map...I want to have more competition...Player ladders, ranked matches, tournaments, voice chatting, 1v1...All these things have been said, yet none have been fulfilled. If you have two teams working on Heroes and this other stuff. Then your need to fire your team that makes new ingame things that arent heroes / items... because they suck...your hero making team though needs an A++...Please make something new besides heroes...
Everything that you listed loses to the single most important thing for a startup, which = $$CASH$$ New heroes that you have to unlock with Ip or Rp and come equipped with
purchasable skins will take priority over free maps and game modes.

Give them some time to grow and please their investors, then expect the kind of content you are demanding.

Remeber, its FREE TO PLAY.

Salivation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Life View Post
I like new heroes as much as the next guy...BUT DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please jesus start living up to your in development page...Thats been sitting there for like 2-3 months and all youve done is release a mediocre map...I want to have more competition...Player ladders, ranked matches, tournaments, voice chatting, 1v1...All these things have been said, yet none have been fulfilled. If you have two teams working on Heroes and this other stuff. Then your need to fire your team that makes new ingame things that arent heroes / items... because they suck...your hero making team though needs an A++...Please make something new besides heroes...

Your rage is very apparent, young grasshopper. Maybe you should know that it takes quite a while to make a map and make it completely even for both sides (meaning both teams). As for all of the other things. 1v1 and whatnot, those take a while as well. They have the idea and I would imagine they are working on it now, just might take a while to see in the end.

You don't seem to get that a hero is nothing but an idea in the mind of someone, and then put down on paper, smoothed out, given a name and some skills, and thrown into the game after coding and whatnot. And that's just the basics that I kinda know about. As for maps, you have to make everything even on both sides, so that one team doesn't have the advantage over another.

I do understand where you are coming from, because I would love to see some new stuff as well besides heroes. You know, new maps, new play styles like deathmatch and king of the kill or whatever... But you might wanna ***** and moan in another forum about these things because this is where people are happy about a new champ, not where people wanna listen to you ***** about the things you want and are not getting just yet.

Patience is indeed a virtue. Work on it. :-)

CLY Screens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

Saw that coming from the lore's of Kennen and Shen

AWESOME!

UndeadSpatan

05-03-2010

Did you know there is a martial arts or karate schools that will teach you how to use tonfas, kamas, even katanas, and other random japanese weapons as long as you bring them? (i forgot where it was ><)

Black Dynamo

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Summoners of Valoran, the Kinkou Order of the Ionian Isles wanted me to reinforce to you that they are an equal opportunity employer! While by now you've all witnessed the awesome power of Shen and Kennan on the Field of Justice, none of you have yet run afoul of Akali, the Fist of Shadow. Which is fortunate for all of you, since ninja academies are really only discerning about one thing: the lethality of their students! And this is one lady ninja who doesn't like to disappoint her instructors!
You spelt "Kennen" wrong

private

05-03-2010

technically, they're modified farming tools, like almost all ninja weapons.

xJesus

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dynamo View Post
You spelt "Kennen" wrong
You "spelt" spelled wrong

Mizerable

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Summoners of Valoran, the Kinkou Order of the Ionian Isles wanted me to reinforce to you that they are an equal opportunity employer! While by now you've all witnessed the awesome power of Shen and Kennan on the Field of Justice, none of you have yet run afoul of Akali, the Fist of Shadow. Which is fortunate for all of you, since ninja academies are really only discerning about one thing: the lethality of their students! And this is one lady ninja who doesn't like to disappoint her instructors!
Shame on you. It's Kennen not Kennan. And you work for riot... RAGE

CupcakeRaptorr

05-03-2010

needs bigger boobs