Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ragnarok

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skalvdir

08-03-2011

I've seen a gankplank being ulted by a malzahar and he removed the surpress with "Remove Scurvy", but when malzahar ults Olaf, he cant remove the surpress effect with ragnarok, and I think that ragnarok should do that, same with stuns, silence its nice, because you cant use abilities while silenced, but it says that makes you INMUNE to disables, so i think it should remove Stun/Surpress like Remove scurvy, its an ult i supose it must have priority..

Muhamed Zoathi

08-03-2011

Immune to disable, not damage from a disabling ability. If Brand's Q hits by 250 and stunt you, you still take 250 damage but you aren't stunt. ----- Immune to DISABLE.

Skalvdir

08-03-2011

I know bro, you didnt get the point.. im not talking about the damage, I mean that you should be able to use ragnarok while stuned/surpressed, just like gangplank's "Remove Scurvy"

Ceiria

08-03-2011

Cleanse and immunity? hahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Mind coming for my friend's birthday? We would love a trollfaced clown.

Skalvdir

08-03-2011

Haha sure, if you give me some beer I'll be there in a few secs, no matter what lol