Lee Sin's ultimate suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arr

08-03-2011

His ultimate is not the best thing in the game, even though it does feel satisfying to finish off that squishy with a kick to the mouth. But sometimes it feels awkward to have to catch up to the target, use it, only to find out you saved the enemy because of poor positioning.

So here's my suggestion: make it a skill-shot like Rumble's ultimate, but with a very limited range (talking about Lee Sin's E kind of range) but the effect is the same as before. Click and drag. This:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Equalizer.gif
+ (range)
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...c6/Tempest.gif
It'd be a small AoE ultimate, prioritizing and pushing back whoever is directly under the arrow/arrow line, and displacing everyone else in the general range.

Lee Sin is all about gap-closing, right? It's not very efficient to have to go around the champion to push him back. Right now Lee Sin kicks the enemy in his immediate direction. My suggestion would make it more straight-forward, an actual roundhouse kick.

The animation could be tweaked a bit to make it look like he spins to whatever direction you clicked, too.

Lucianoip

08-03-2011

As a lee player i feel the same...or (1) you use R to finish the enemy, or (2) you use it 1x1 against something to avoid increasing the gap or (3) you have to somehow run more then the enemy and kick him back.

On (1) no problem at all, just be you kill with r
On (2) starts to get hard...if you re running in the same direction you ll have to slow him down well in order to position yourself properly
On (3) gets even harder...need to slow and run a lot...most likely getting yourself in a lot of danger

A light modification would help

Gloribhem

08-03-2011

No.

His ultimate saved my last 3's match where the J4 was fed from our lame top solo and my buddy (lee sin) would ult him away while we owned his two teammates and then we proceeded to leave J4 alone and push to win. I think his ult is great for it's utility.

Arr

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloribhem View Post
No.

His ultimate saved my last 3's match where the J4 was fed from our lame top solo and my buddy (lee sin) would ult him away while we owned his two teammates and then we proceeded to leave J4 alone and push to win. I think his ult is great for it's utility.
So I take it as you didn't read my post. My suggestion is about positioning, and the effect of his ultimate would be nearly the same.