Caitlyn Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stârk

08-03-2011

Ult ("R") Change:

Instead of being completely denied when a tank stands in front of the target, have it pierce targets with reduced damage.

Example: You target Sona in the back of the team fight, Rammus, Nocturn and Master Yi all dive in front to save her.

Rammus, in front, takes 40% of the damage.
Nocturn, behind Rammus, takes 30% of the damage.
Master Yi, behind Nocturn, Takes 20% of the damage.
Sona takes 10% of the damage.

Or to make it simple 20% damage per extra champion hit, with the original target taking whatever is left over.

Mermeter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Thats horrible. Why should we make a single target nuke go through the entire team. And do damage? Her ult is meant for 1v1ing or getting someone who is running away. If you honestly have trouble getting the squishy in the back go in the jungle and use her ult. That just makes it OP

Stârk

08-03-2011

The damage is reduced. I'm not saying I have trouble with it as is, I'm just trying to make her a little more viable in team fights. Even if the damage is reduced by 50% per target or split evenly to each it would be nice. People would still be able to save their squishies, except those under 200 life.

Karthus can hit everyone with his ult, no range necessary and no reduced damage.

I really doubt it would be OP, the damage is high on one target but split across several it would not be very effective.

pacifistme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

you said sona will take 100%, i think you mean 10?

Stârk

08-03-2011

100% of the remaining damage, I'll re-word it. Probably confusing people.

Tha Dynamite

08-03-2011

Don't really like it. The way you laid it out is also kind of counter-intuitive.
First champion takes 40%. Next takes one takes 18%. Next one takes 8%. And Sona takes the remainder, which is 34%.

If that made any sense to you, then you're in a bit of trouble.
Makes no sense in the first place.

Stârk

08-03-2011

Percentages are subjective, I only used them as an example.

The core idea is her ult piercing enemy champions that try to block the shot, reducing damage on the enemy that was targeted originally.