Pando Media Booster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valkaire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaMacster View Post
wait, why does everyone keep saying it's new software? I downloaded LoL when Vlad came out (hardly new) and it was included in the install back then. did they stop using it for a while and go back to it or something?
This thread has been necroed.

Fezzul

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzraTwitch View Post
Your all idiots
/facepalm

Dethklic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I have a way of fixing the Pando problem, Have it only start when there is a patch for league and let ir run for a day or two afterwards so it does actually keep the strain off of riots servers. That should't be hard.

Tenshyo

01-07-2013

I think a red should post on this. Information would be great.

KarmicKatri

01-07-2013

I am sure they get paid to FORCE US TO INSTALL IT.

Vamp13

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklic View Post
I have a way of fixing the Pando problem, Have it only start when there is a patch for league and let ir run for a day or two afterwards so it does actually keep the strain off of riots servers. That should't be hard.

or, uninstall it completely. and if riot has strain on their servers they can upgrade their infrastructure.

thats what i chose.

Dethklic

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
or, uninstall it completely. and if riot has strain on their servers they can upgrade their infrastructure.

thats what i chose.
imnot saying unistalling isnt a option, but for those who dont know its in their system, riot should make it only run ater patches

ImJustaDeadBoy

01-11-2013

This software is totally unsafe. I noticed my comp running slow and it was taking up a ton of my cpu. I had just booted my computer and I haven't even played LoL in the last two weeks. But don't take my word for it. These are quotes directly of Pando Media's
websitem....

"Advertisers - We may allow advertisers, third party advertising networks and third-party advertising serving and other companies to serve or enable other sites to serve advertisements directly to you, and/or enable other services through the use of Pando's Sites, Services, and Software. By serving these advertisements directly to you, these companies can set their own cookies on your computer and trigger their own Web beacons. If you would like to contact the advertisers, third party advertising networks and third-party advertising serving companies or other companies with which we have relationships to learn more about their privacy policies and what options (if any) they offer to opt out of their data collection, please visit their web site(s). Some of these companies are participants in the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"), a cooperative of online marketing and analytics companies committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards. Learn more about NAI and how you may opt-out of targeted advertising delivered by NAI member ad networks.

Other sites – This Privacy Policy applies to Pando’s services only. We do not exercise control over the sites that use our products or services. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you."

-www.pandonetworks.com/privacy-policy

WTF, I would uninstall immediately!

keanex

01-12-2013

Bumping this, it needs to be seen by more people.

I See Stars

01-15-2013

bump