Pando Media Booster

1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GOODdaySIR

05-03-2010

Can we get rid of this spyware ****? Why is this one program constantly taking up 80% of my upload, day and night.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

i uninstalled that **** so fast

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

It has nothing to do with LoL, but there are other games that use it so look into that first. Otherwise delete that POS.

MasterfulWizard

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJon117 View Post
It has nothing to do with LoL, but there are other games that use it so look into that first. Otherwise delete that POS.
no LoL uses it for P2P liar

GOODdaySIR

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJon117 View Post
It apprently HAD nothing to do with LoL, but if you try reinstalling the game the new installer puts it on your computer.

MasterfulWizard

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODdaySIR View Post
It apprently HAD nothing to do with LoL, but if you try reinstalling the game the new installer puts it on your computer.
they don't even ask if you want that stupid piece of **** on your computer or not....

even if you do custom installation

Ursalgodon

05-03-2010

So this is where it came from? I found and uninstalled it last night, but had no idea how it came to be there. What is it?

MasterfulWizard

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursalgodon View Post
So this is where it came from? I found and uninstalled it last night, but had no idea how it came to be there. What is it?
like i already said

IT IS P2P program

Mr Scorpio

05-03-2010

It's not on my pc...

GOODdaySIR

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimerBinger View Post
they don't even ask if you want that stupid piece of **** on your computer or not....

even if you do custom installation
Yeah as far as Im concerned it's legitimate spyware, why do we download a second p2p client for this game when we already have one?

That doesn't make a lick a sense, can we get some info about this?

1234511 ... 23